LUCKY- BAEKHYUN PART 3

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

LUCKY- BAEKHYUN PART 3

 

 

Inside CL’s house after her first date, the other girls were impatiently waiting for the outcome of the date,

 

“W-ell... Lydia I appreciate you helping me find Mr. Right... but I don’t think Seunghyun aka TOP is the guy for me... I can’t even understand half of what he says... it was like he was speaking a different language!” CL exclaimed dropping herself on the sofa

                                                                                          

“So... I guess back to the drawing boards then!” Minji stated as she released a sigh erasing Seunghyun’s name on the board they set up just for the date list.

 

“Okay... then... it’s my turn!” Dara stated excitedly clapping her hands as she stood up and sat beside CL giddily.

 

“Um... Dara are you sure he is my type?” CL uttered feeling a bit uneasy

 

“Of course... just date the guy and you’ll find out! He is an associate of Maxi Company... I worked closely with him while closing some mergers for the bank!” Dara replied happily looking at CL, CL nodded.

 

“And besides... you can’t refuse anymore... I already set up a date for you tomorrow night!” Dara smiled.

 

The following morning, CL was doing her morning exercise riding her bicycle. While riding around the village, she contemplated on what has happened the past two days, it was happening all too fast... was she really getting into this the right way, looking for her MR. RIGHT!?

 

“If I just hadn’t made that bet with that ego-headed guy! Aish! I hate myself!” CL shouted as she was riding her bike in frustration

 

“Why do you hate yourself?” Baekhyun asked appearing out of nowhere startling CL who lost her balance on her bike and made her fall rolling on the ground scraping her elbow in the process.

 

“Baek! WHAT THE!? Are you trying to cripple me?!” CL shouted as she tried to stand up as Baekhyun offered his hand to help her stand.

 

“Omo! You bruised your elbow... c’mon... let’s get you home and clean it up!” Baekhyun ushered CL who was sending Baekhyun dagger stares.

 

Baekhyun guided CL’s bike as CL walked behind him limping a bit from the fall.

 

“Kenchana?” Baekhyun side glanced CL knowing full well how CL’s temper works

 

“What do you think?!” CL replied icily.

 

When they reached Baekhyun’s house, Baekhyun parked the bike on his lawn as he ushered CL inside the house to clean the wound.

 

As Baekhyun was cleaning the wound, CL tried her best to keep still and to avoid screaming.

 

“Does it hurt?” Baekhyun asked as he was concentrating fully at applying medicine on the wound.

 

“It stings a bit!” CL winced as she watched Baekhyun apply more medicine

 

“I’ll have you know that I will be dating an actress tonight!” Baekhyun said proudly while cleaning up the first aid kit.

 

“So what... I also have a date tonight!” CL boasted as she blew onto her elbow lessening the stinging sensation of the medicine.

 

“Wow... a second date with eyeliner man!?” Baekhyun uttered thinking that CL was going on a second date with the guy she dated last night.

 

“Second date? Oh no... that was a whole new world for me... nah... this one is a new one... Dara set it up for me” CL uttered as she grabbed the glass of juice Baekhyun offered to her.

 

“Dara? Are you sure you are gonna be alright? You know how weird her taste is, right? Just take Chanyeol for example... that kid is loud and weird and tall and awkward and everything!” Baekhyun jested which CL laughed at.

 

“Well...  it is worth a try... if my elbow becomes swollen I am gonna curse your date for tonight!” CL exclaimed as she stood up and headed for the door.

 

“Good luck in your venture for tonight!” Baekhyun stated acting arrogantly

 

“Whatever! Good luck on your date too!” CL stated as she rolled her eyes upward and went out.

 

O====o=====o

 

Then came the night of their dates.

 

Baekhyun and CL’s house was in total chaos.

 

At Baekhyun’s house...

 

“Ok change of plans... Yoona will meet you at the restaurant... she will coming from a shooting so she said she will meet with you at the restaurant.” Kris stated just coming off on the phone with Yoona’s manager.

 

“Sorry I’m late... so what did I miss?” Chanyeol stated as he came rushing in from his band rehearsal.

 

“Nothing much! Well Baekhyun here is really nervous!” Chen teased as he massaged Baekhyun’s shoulders

 

“Yah! I’m not nervous!” Baekhyun lied,

 

“Well this is the first time that you got all of us worked up for a bet!” Kai pointed out,

 

“Even Dara is in a competitive mood... we always end up fighting! So can you please end this bet thing fast... so that I can go sweet and lovey dovey with my Santokki?” Chanyeol uttered doing some awkward aegyo.

 

“Here here!” Kai raised his hand to agree with Chanyeol, because ever since the bet, he rarely saw his girlfriend, Minji, who was also busy supporting CL.

 

“I always end up getting beaten up by my girlfriend... so let us all hope that tonight’s date will be IT!” Kris seconded while looking at his watch

 

“Yah... Baekhyun! It’s already 6! You should get going, you have to be there by 630 to get to the restaurant!” Kris uttered as he straightened out Baekhyun’s coat and made him turn for one last look.

 

“ARasso! Arasso! I’ll get going then!” Baekhyun nodded as he was being pushed outside by his friends.

 

“I’ll let you outshine me this time. Just for tonight!” Kris waved as they saw Baekhyun speed off.

 

O=====o=====o

 

“Well there goes Baekhyun’s car”!” Minji stated as she turned around to look at CL’s outfit for the night.

 

“WE still have to do something about your bruise though!” Dara stated looking worriedly at CL’s elbow.

 

“Baekhyun’s fault! And me having a stressful date is also his fault! Everything is his fault! AISH!” CL stated in frustration.

 

“Ok, enough of the complaining, we better get you ready, your date might arrive any moment now!” Bom stated as the girls helped CL fix herself up.

 

 

“I really thank you girls, I really appreciate all of your help!” CL  stated as she looked herself up on the mirror.

 

Then the doorbell rang. CL walked towards her door and opened it. she saw an elegant and handsome man standing in front of her door, CL could only stare at him and was left speechless.

 

“Good evening... hi my name is Lee Seungri.” Seungri greeted and smiled that nearly made CL faint with such admiration.

 

“Ch-Chaerin? Are you alright?” Seungri asked seeing CL’s dazed state.

 

“Huh?! Oh yeah... I’m fine... hi Seungri!” CL finally came to her senses as she waved goodbye to the girls and hooked her arm onto Seungri’s and walked towards his car.

 

“Whew! Seungri is one heck of a hunk!” Minji exclaimed.

 

O=====o=====o

 

Baekhyun was eagerly riding off to the restaurant, when he got to the restaurant, Yoona was also just arriving, he got to open her door and her inside the restaurant.

 

During their dinner, Yoona was all smiles and started a conversation with Baekhyun.

 

“So how are you and Kris friends?” Yoona asked

 

“Oh we were together in a choir group.” Baekhyun replied

 

Half way to their meal, a lot of the diners were slowly recognizing Yoona as murmurs were to be heard around them.

 

“Isn’t she...”

 

“Yoona!”

 

 

“Isn’t that Byun Baekhyun... the owner of BARHOPPER?!”

 

“That’s Yoona! She’s on a date?”

 

“I think we’ve been spotted!” Baekhyun smiled in embarrassment.

 

“Never mind them... I’m used to it, I’m sure you are too!” Yoona replied as she continued eating.

 

O====o=====o

 

Meanwhile, CL was already smitten with Seungri as they drove off to the restaurant.

 

“I was shocked that Dara asked me if I was free to date... knowing that she is dating Chanyeol... I thought she was out to look for a date for herself... I never thought that she would set me up on a date with such a beautiful friend!” SEungri stated, CL blushed shyly

 

“Thank you... thank you for agreeing to go out with me... I don’t usually do these kinds of things, but I thought to myself that I should get out and meet other people.” CL uttered as she shyly tucked a hair behind her ear.

 

“You are very welcome! I am delighted to be your date for tonight... okay... we have arrived!” Seungri uttered as he opened the door for CL.

 

As they entered the restaurant they passed by the reception which has a gigantic mirror to greet them, and instantly Seungri stopped for a moment and checked on himself and arranged his tie.

 

“Shall we?” Seungri asked as he offered CL his right arm as CL hooked her arm with his and they went to their reserved table.

 

Seungri seated CL with the view of the city to let CL enjoy the view. They started to order and once in a while CL could notice something about SEungri.  During the main course, there it was again... then dessert, he did it again. Every time Seungri opens his mouth to eat, he glances up as if looking at someone behind her, so CL’s curiosity got the best of her as she discreetly looked behind her... there was nothing there but a mirror reflecting the lights of the city.

 

As they were talking about CL’s work and SEungri’s work once in a while, Seungri would glance at the mirror behind CL and flip his hair and check himself out and when he is satisfied with himself he would give off that satisfied look which looked so cheesy and cheeky. He was bery conscious and was very vain about every move he makes.

 

CL could just roll her eyes up when she heard Seungri say...

 

“You know what I love... mirrors!”

 

“Huh?! Mirrors?” CL repeated caught off guard by his statement

 

“Why?” CL asked bravely

 

“Mirror gives you the reflection of yourself... it tells you if you look good or not... it cannot lie... it shows you how you look... you wouldn’t believe how many mirrors I have at my house... it’s a hobby of mine! Collecting mirrors!” Seungri added as he continued eating and stared at himself some more.

 

O==========o=======o

 

Baekhyun’s date was going so well.

 

“Better give it up CL! My date with Yoona is going great!” Baekhyun thought to himself

 

“Why are you smiling?” Yoona asked as she noticed the sudden amusement in his face

 

“Oh nothing... I am really enjoying tonight!” Baekhyun quickly came back to his senses, through the course of their meal they were talking about experiences with Kris, gimmicks and events they attended, the current show Yoona was filming, Baekhyun’s new bar.

 

Then a fan of Yoona approached their table and asked for her autograph, Yoona granted the fan’s wish and the fan even asked Baekhyun to take a picture of them.

 

“Wah! You must really be famous!” Baekhyun stated as then another fan came.

 

“I’m sorry about this!” Yoona apologized as she then signed another and another and another.

 

“Are you sure you are alright? You haven’t even finished your food yet!” Baekhyun asked with concern getting a bit irritated as the fans were invading a private time.

 

“I have never been better! I thank you for bringing me here... I never thought that I had so many fans here! This is a dream come true!” Yoona replied as she was kept busy signing autographs and taking pictures with fans.

 

“It looks like I spoke too soon!” Baekhyun released a frustrated sigh as he tried to ease his way out of the hoard of people gathering around the table.

 

“So much for a romantic dinner!” Baekhyun said to himself.

 

“Baekhyun dear... you go on ahead... my manager will be picking me up... I have a shoot to go to after this dinner anyway!” Yoona stated in the midst of a number of fans gathered at the table.

 

“But I should be the one to take you home!” Baekhyun whispered as he slowly made his way out of the restaurant walking towards his car.

 

“This should have been a dinner date not a fan signing event! AISH! Not to self... disregard any dates with actresses!” he got in his car and drove off heading home.

 

O======o=====o

 

CL’s date with SEungri was like a torture for her, since Sungri’s attention was at the mirror not at her. So it was such a great relief when Seungri asked if she wanted to go home, she agreed readily/

 

As they were walking out of the restaurant, as expected Seungri tried to catch one last glimpse of himself at the huge mirror in the reception area of the restaurant.

 

As the car arrived in front of CL’s house, the women couldn’t wait to see how the night turned out to be!

 

“Oh here they come!” Bom stated

 

“I wonder how it went?” Dara asked as she peeped through the window

 

“Thumbs down! Looks like you will have your turn with him Lydia!” Minji stated

 

“How can you tell?” Lydia asked

 

“Look at her... do you see any sparkle or whatsoever?! Nothing... nada... kaput!” Minji explained as she waited for the door to open.

 

CL went inside the house and released a sigh of relief.

 

“I’m glad that was over and done with!” CL uttered under her breath,

 

“Well? What happened?” Bom asked

 

“What do you think happened?” CL pouted

 

“So that means I get to have a chance with him then?” Lydia wondered

 

“Well then I warn you... don’t go to places with lots of mirrors... he likes to have a date with himself! He is so vain! Don’t even get me started... at first, I thought he was just checking how he looked but does he need to check up on himself every time he does something?” CL said in exasperation.

 

“Well... what’s done is done... next!” Bom uttered.

 

O======o======o

 

“I thought it would be a good idea to date an actress... I thought wrong!” Baekhyun uttered as he relased a sigh in frustration.

 

“What happened?” Kris asked

 

“I was there on time... and we were halfway through the meal when we were swarmed by so many fans... it was like a fansign event rather than a dinner date! Talk about a perfect date!” Baekhyun replied as he lay on the sofa stretching his whole body to release his tension.

 

“Well I guess we move over to the next one on the list then!” Chanyeol uttered

 

“Who’s next?” Chen asked as he checked their list as he crossed out the name of Yoona.

 

“It’s a woman name Choi Sulli” Chen read out from the list as he searched their group who was in charge of suggesting the girl.

 

“Who is vouching for her?” Chanyeol asked

 

“Chanyeol... you are... remember you wrote her name on the list!” Chen pointed out as he checked who wrote the name on the list.

 

“Oh right! Choi Sulli! Such a cutie! A baby face! Full of aegyo... but nothing beats my Dara...” Chanyeol stated with wide smile.

 

“Who is she?” Baekhyun asked as he checked her facebook account, nodding and agreeing with what he saw in the pictures.

 

“She was a classmate of mine during college... we are friends... we kept in touch after college... she is a good friend of mine... she was most popular girl in campus!” Chanyeol replied.

 

O=====o=====o

 

One morning CL was half awake preparing some hot coffee for herself, she walked sleepily towards her door to get her morning newspaper, when she opened her door, a smiling Baekhyun greeted her with fresh hot pandesal in his hand.

 

“Omo! What are you doing here?” CL asked in her husky voice.

 

“I just wanted to have breakfast with you... like we always do... is that bad?” Baekhyun smiled as he made his way in and headed straight for the kitchen.

 

“Really now Baekhyun... you want me to believe that you are here just to have breakfast with me... or are you here to check on your competition?” CL stated with one brow arched.

 

“Both! I wanted to have breakfast with you... because I miss these moments and of course... to dish out some information about your progress!” Baekhyun answered wiggling his brows looking like a naughty kid.

 

CL smiled as she looked at Baekhyun seeing him act childish and throw some aegyo on her way made her shake her head in disbelief.

 

“Well, if you should know... I am enjoying myself... I know I always tell you that I hate making that bet with you... but I have to thank you, cause without the bet I would never have gotten the opportunity to myself out there again... to get to meet a lot of different and interesting guys!” CL enjoyed torturing Baekhyun making him believe that she was close to finding Mr. Right.

 

“Well... aren’t you going to ask me about mine?” Baekhyun stated in a different tone, which brought alarm to CL.

 

“Never mind... no need to ask... I’m gonna tell you anyway... I will have you know that I have found some candidates... sure I’ve had a few set backs... but as what others say... LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES... and I think I am a fast learner!” Baekhyun teased as he stood up drinking down his glass of milk and went out the back door leaving CL in a very tight spot.

 

“Yah! Way to ruin my morning! You BYUNTAE!!! Aish! How am I supposed to go to work with this kind of disposition!” CL scratched her head in annoyance.

 

Baekhyun laughed while walking back to his house, he knew he had won their battle today at breakfast... but he was bothered, cause CL said that she was finally putting herself out there once again... opening herself up... is she ready to get hurt again?

 

He hasn’t found one single date that can fit his standard as a perfect date...yet.

 

o====o======o

 

enjoy their dating journey...

 

 

 

 

i am nearing the end of my stories...

 

 

 

 

i am taking some requests...

 

 

 

and i am planning on making a 2ne1 songfic with exo

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~