GROWL- KRIS PART 1

XOXO- SHORT STORIES
o=====o====o
 
AUTHOR'S POV
 
A few days after the incident, CL was back to her normal life, and Kris was also back from being the pizza delivery guy.
 
 
Although there was one change that happened, whenever CL clocks out from her dishwashing duties, Kris would definitely be there, outside the Chinese Restaurant waiting for her.
 
 
Once outside, Kris would always walk a step behind her and see her home. But this day, CL finally heaved a sigh and uttered
 
 
"Would you quit acting like a bodyguard and for once act like you are my friend! Please... it really is bugging me!" CL stated out of her frustration
 
 
"Whatever floats your boat, Lee Chaerin!" Kris uttered rolling his eyes as he walked forward and tried to match his steps with hers
 
 
"Again with the Lee Chaerin! Could you just call me CL?" CL protested stomping her feet as they walked through the infamous 'dark alley'
 
 
"I like calling you Lee Chaerin... you don't have the right to ask me what to call you... your name is Lee Chaerin, your parents named you Chaerin, so I can call you Lee Chaerin! End of discussion!" Kris said firmly staring down CL who cowered at his towering frame demanding authority
 
 
"Whatever!" CL shrugged it off as they continued walking home.
 
 
RING RING RING!!!
 
 
CL's cellphone rang, and when she answered it, kris' eyes went huge out of shock.
 
 
"Kyungsoo-ah... neh, this coming weekend... hmmm, no... I'm free... neh... sure... I probably will have this tower with me so no worries... neh, annyeong!" CL stated talking animatedly at her phone, sounding cheerfully while talking to DO
 
 
"Why does DO have your number and I don't?" Kris asked as he grabbed CL's arm, which surprised CL to which Kris immediately let go of, as the two stopped walking in the middle of the pedestrian lane.
 
 
HONK HONK HONK
 
 
Kris saw that they were standing in the middle of the road, he then ushered CL to the other side of the side walk and asked again
 
 
"Why does DO have your number and I don't?" Kris asked with his brows scrunched up
 
 
"Because he asked me for it... and you didn't... simple!" CL answered plainl shrugging her shoulders as she continued walking towards the direction of her apartment building.
 
 
Kris was caught off guard by her answer and tried to catch up to her. When they reached the entrance to her apartment building...
 
 
"What's your number?" Kris blurted out all of a sudden
 
 
"Huh? What number?" CL asked wondering what number he meant, "Oh, you mean my cell number?" Kris nodded in reply...
 
 
CL handed out her right hand, asking for Kris' cellphone, Kris was about to hand it to him when he remembered something, he pressed some settings and then handed it to her. CL punched in her cellnumber and took a selca of herself as her contact picture in his cellphone, as CL then took a stolen shot of Kris and missed call her cellphone using Kris' cellphone to get Kris' number.
 
 
"There... okay... see you tomorrow" CL waved back
 
 
"Um... not tomorrow... I won't be able to walk with you tomorrow though" Kris scratched the back of his head, "Sehun and Kai will be the ones walking with you tomorrow, I have some things to take care of... bye" Kris explained shortly then walked off, leaving CL hanging again.
 
 
"When will this move on? Why did I get such a guy? Why?" CL looked heavenwards as if waiting for an answer, after a while she went inside.
 
 
At the far corner of the street across the apartment building of CL's, a dark shadow was trailing behind and walked off as CL and Kris went their separate ways.
 
o===o===o===o
 
KRIS' POV
 
 
After hearing her telephone conversation with DO, I was puzzled as to why DO has her number and yet I don't have it... isn't it necessary that the savior gets the girl's number first? I don't need to ask for it, right? Or should I have done it in a cool way and got her phone and typed in my contact number and say
 
 
"that's my number... you call me whenever, wherever, whatever... I'll come running" 
 
 
Nah, that's too cheesy... and the heck with these cheesy ideas I am getting?! ARGH! 
 
 
and that was a close one, She nearly saw my wallpaper... a stolen shot of her profile... one that exudes confidence and charisma... I will never hear the end of it for sure, if I get caught with that wallpaper again, must be careful next time. Mental note to self: Put a password on my gallery, especially the album entitled BEAUTY.
 
 
I am a bit worried, the moment we left the restaurant someone or something has been following us, he is very good at hiding his scent from me, but his presence that I can detect very well. After exchaning numbers with Lee Chaerin, I decided to walk away and check who this shadow is trailing, but the moment I walked away and CL went inside, it decided to leave. 
 
 
Hmmmm, maybe tomorrow I'll set aside my hunt for Joon and check up on this mysterious shadow, it's a good thing I got Kai and Sehun to walk CL home for me. Ever since that incident, I got paranoid that Joon might take CL away from me and do something to her and where will that leave me?
 
 
DEAD, LIFELESS BEING, EMPTY SHELL..
 
 
I had to thank Luhan for giving me such a vivid description of a Beast without its Beauty... really now. AISH!
 
 
Should I just walk CL first then trail behind this shadow, I think that's the best idea so far. Better inform Kai and Sehun that they are off the hook for now, I had to get back at them for teasing me... and especially that DO... he knew I would be with her that moment he called... he had the nerve to shove it to my face that he can call Lee Chaerin comfortably... acting close and all, psssshhhh... DO KYUNGSOO you just wait... come Saturday I'll have a piece of you!!!
 
 
The following day came, I didn't inform Lee Chaerin that I will walk with her again, so you could just imagine the shock in her face to see me standing outside the Chinese Restaurant, I smiled at her which probably shocked her as I put my arms around her, that definitely surprised her...
 
 
"Just smile, continue walking... don't look around... I can sense someone is following us... he is like us but he can mask his scent from me... he has been trailing us since last night... just go with the flow... let's cross the street normally" I whispered in her ear as she then looked at me weirdly
 
 
"You think this is normal? We usually walk side by side, if you want to seem normal to that guy then mind your space... you are acting all close and very protective right now... am I going to become a meal again?" CL shoved me away from her, to which she has a point... I really am a pabo at this kind of spying.
 
 
I can sense he still is trailing us, it's a good thing that we are now near her building, I instructed her to go in which to my surprise she followed... for the first time... she listened to me... without any arguments whatsoever.
 
 
Alright... now for this shadow... I quickly hid myself in one of the alleys as I can hear his footsteps nearing, hurried steps... then it stopped I can hear his heels turn around then walked at a normal pace, now it was my turn to trail this shadow.
 
 
When we reached Lee Chaerin's 'dark alley' I planned to corner him there... I then appeared in front of this shadow and stared at his eyes... much to my surprise... what caught my attention were the dark circles around his eyes, then it spoke
 
 
"Gege!! Gege!!" it said and it hugged me!!! This guy just hugged me?! WTF?!?!?!
 
 
"Hands off! Who are you?" I asked as I pushed him away from me
 
 
"Kris Gege! It really is you!!! Kris Gege!" it spoke again, then his voice registered in my head, nah... it couldn't be him? Could it?
 
o===o====o
 
AUTHOR'S POV
 
 
At the dark alleyway, a commotion was to be heard...
 
 
"Kris Gege! It really is you!!!" one of them greeted as he flung himself towards the taller guy
 
 
"Tao Tao?" Kris uttered out of puzzlement
 
 
"Waaaahhh, you remember me!!!" Tao uttered as he jumped for joy and kept on hugging 
 
 
"Yah! Yah! Stop it! You really freak me out with that over the top touchy touchy! What are you doing here?" Kris asked after gaining his composure carefully inspecting the younger male thinking how he has grown
 
 
"I decided to live on my own... and I heard that this is the place where we can roam freely, without any disturbance or any discrimination from the half breeds!" Tao replied as he turned around, "See... I am almost as tall as you Gege!!"
 
 
"Yeah... you have grown so much!" Kris agreed 
 
 
"Gege! Is CL-jiejie your BEAUTY?" Tao asked in a teasing manner, giving Kris the look while wriggling his eyebrows
 
 
"Yah, stop that! How do you know Lee Chaerin?" Kris asked
 
 
"She works at the same Chinese Restaurant where I work as a bus boy Gege!" Tao explained.
 
 
"And how come you know of this BEAUTY thing when I don't even have a clue about it? I am a purebreed and I don't know about it!" Kris was angered by the idea that he didn't know what it meant to have a BEAUTY.
 
 
Tao explained it to him the same way as SUho's pack so vividly explained it to him.
 
 
After talking with Tao, Kris then had the urge to walk past by CL's building. As he stood outside the building, he kept looking at the only opened light by the window, without a minute to lose... Kris then appeared in front of CL's apartment door.
 
 
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!
 
O====O=====O
ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE... HOPE YOU LIKED IT
 
 
 
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT SO FAR
 
 
 
I LOVE READING COMMENTS
 
 
THANK YOU ^^