Oppa?

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Through the sliding doors, I walked into the hospital. After asking for the directions to the place I have to go, I made my way towards the elevators. 4th floor, I pressed the elevator button and watched it go up. At the fourth floor, the doors slid opened and I stepped out.

"The patient needs some times to - Sorry!" a guy wearing a doctor's lab coat bumped into me.

"It's okay" I said, looking up. The guy bowed in apology again but the one whom he was with stole my attention. Holy Lord! "Alex oppa?" I said, and the tall guy with brown hair turned to me.

"Wish!" he said, looking at me equally surprised. Last time I checked, he was studying in England. But now, here he was in Korea.

"What are you doing here?" both of us asked in unison.

"I work here" he was the first to answer.

"Me too. Well, I'm starting to. As an intern"

"By any chance... research department?" he asked and I nodded. "Heol. You're my new intern?" he asked, and my eyes went wide. No. Way. No, no, no, thousand times no! "No wonder the name Han So-Won sounded familiar. What's up with the sudden transfer? I heard so many things about you from your professor there. He sounded disappointed when you decided to transfer here. What's up?" he asked, putting his arm around me like always. The other doctor whom I bumped into excused himself and kept walking.

"Family emergency" I said, biting my lip. Please don't ask more.

"Oh. Yeah. I heard your grandpa passed away. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Everything's good." I said, and he started walking with me. Still with his arm around me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter