"I'm a BADMAN"

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fans' chants echoed all around the set as BAP stepped on to the stage. The stage lights changed colour along with the background, making the fans go nuts over it. Soon the song started, and I sang along, surprising myself since I seemed to know every lyric of it.

            From where we were, even though it was hard to see all the members, my eyes kept finding him from the six of them. I wondered why... but I couldn't find the answer for it. The look I saw in his eyes was a look I never saw in him in real life. He either never noticed that he did that on stage or knew it and managed to hide it really well. How could someone be so different on and off the stage? Would he ever show me his this image? I kept questioning myself. And the way be moved his body... This was the first time I saw him dancing live. My throat was dry from the beginning, and he even managed to steal my breath away.

            When he walked up to sing his line, I realized he dropped a couple of octaves right there. When he spoke at home, though it was naturally deep, his voice sounded so... soft. But now, he looked very charismatic. And that "Badman~" dance; it seemed to take all the energy out of him, yet he stayed so composed. Wow, he was meant to be on stage.

            When the song was over, everyone screamed again. Do-young asked if I wanted to stay until the end, but I didn't want him to know I was here. Then he'd think I actually care about him. Pfft.

"Let's just go" I said and through the crowd, we found our way towards the exit. Then together, we walked towards the entrance of the building. As soon as we reached the entrance, Do-young left me to get her car and I waited for her to come to the front.

"Oppa~ can't we just go talk to them? I just want to congratulate them on their comeback" said a girl right behind me. I turned to see her. She was wearing sun glasses in this dark. She must be famous, I thought to myself.

"Andwae. You have to go to the set right now. We're already late" said the guy who carried her bag. Then he walked past me and disappeared into the dark parking lot.

            My phone started to ring right then, and I turned my attention back to myself to dig the phone out of my bag.

"So-won-ah" said a deep voice said, breathing heavily.

"Who's this?"

"It's Himchan. Didn't I give you my number?" he asked, and I moved the phone away from my face to look at the number. 김힘찬. Ah...

"Sorry. I was in a hurry to answer the phone before it went into voicemail, I didn't look at the number" I said, poking a finger into my other ear since the girl who stood behind me was being too noisy with her own mental breakdown. I bet she was too busy thinking of where she wanted to be to notice that there was another person standing couple of steps next to her.

"Where are you? I just got off the stage and noticed ajumma has called me like hundred times. When I called her, she said you didn't come home yet. Where are you?" he repeated his question. I came to see you...

"At the parking lot" I said and he let out a sigh. Right then, Do-young pulled her car in front of me.

"Get in" she said and I held my finger gesturing to hold on. "Who is it? Himchan oppa?" Do-young yelled out, and I nodded. The girl who was behind me stopped her whining and started to make her way towards me - the sound of her heels clicking the ground said it all.

"Well then, you want me to come and pick you up?" asked Himchan. "Give me couple of minutes. I might need to borrow someone's car"

"No..." I said t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter