Drunk

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at my husband with shocked eyes. How the hell did he find out things like this? Does he have spies on me?

"Tell me" he repeated and I just stared at him. "Tell me!" his angry voice echoed around the house. 

"Where did you hear such a thing?" I asked, standing up so he's not looking down on me with such scary eyes.

"So it's true? And here, I truly believe that you and him were just friends. Why would you hide such a thing from me?" he asked, and I covered my mouth so my words that I wanted to yell wouldn't pop out. "Why on earth would you hide it from me? I thought we decided to be honest with each other!"

"Honest?" I let out a sarcastic laugh. How could he talk to me about being honest? His glare killed me. But what killed the most was the smell of soju that came out of him. "What about you, Himchan?" I asked, trying to be nice. Usually, if it wasn't Himchan, I would have lost my temper and would have even punched him. But I tried my best to contain myself. After all, he was drunk out of his senses. He'll probably regret this tomorrow.

"What about me? Don't you dare turn this on me!" he yelled taking a step. I took one step back. He took another step.

"I'm not trying to turn things on you. Let's talk about this tomorrow when you're sober." I said, trying to step away from him. Suddenly he grabbed me, pulling me onto the couch and falling on to me. Startled, I looked at the drunk guy who was nailing me onto the couch. "Himchan let go. You're drunk"

"So what if I am?" he said, looking at my eyes. "I won't let you go until you tell me"

"We never dated" I blurted out.

"Don't lie Han So-won. You can't run away from me. I found everything about you!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Did you think I'd never find out about you? Did you think you could hide about Alex forever?"

"Alex oppa and I never dated. But yes, we did like each other. Happy?"

"Ha! Little by little, this story is getting very interesting. Keep going" He said, holding on to my wrists tightly.

"That's it. We never dated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter