Moving

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The very next day, I went back to US to apply for a transfer. And of course, they were very happy about me suddenly deciding to pull myself out of the team and move to another country. I got all kinds of criticism saying I'm trying to skip my project by suddenly transferring. The only way to keep my prof calm was to promise him to do my project in Korea and send it to him. Ah, I don't want to leave.

            When I got home, I packed my important belongings with the help of my friends there. Within a week of time, I got everything done. I couldn't have finished it all in three days but I dragged it for a week, knowing I'm giving up my own freedom when I get back to Korea. Living with him... Ottokaji?

"So you're moving in with your husband?" asked my friend who knew my situation. She's been asking the same question ever since the day I told her the reason for me going back to Korea. She just didn't seem to believe that I was actually been forced to live with him.

"Yeah. I don't really know what to do" I sighed.

"Sorry, I don't know how to give you advise there." she said, patting my back. "So, is he famous?" she dragged her words out.

"Yeah. I kinda missed all that out when I was here. I only found out about it afterwards"

"So if I search his name up, would it show up?" she asked, and I nodded. Then she grabbed her phone, and I told her the name. Within seconds, she was looking at his pictures, admiring his 'beauty'. "Dude! You didn't tell me he's hot!" she said, and I sighed.

"Sasha, stop staring at him and help me"

"One second. From now on, I'm so listening to Korean music" she said, going on YouTube, searching BAP. The first song she picked was called One Shot. She put her phone down while helping me with zipping the last suitcase. "Ooo this guy's hot!" she said, taking her phone into her hand and pointing at someone. I wasn't sure exactly who was who since I didn't really have the time to give them a proper listen. "Ooo, and this guy's hot too!" she said, pausing the song. "Aw! the poor guy's getting beaten up!" she said once, covering . At each of her action, I sighed. "Yo yo yo! I like this guy!" she said, pointing again. I had no idea who they were.

"Which one?" I asked, and she paused the replaying video and held it up to my face.

"The rapper. I love bad guys" she said, and I laughed. "Goodness, he has a deep voice too! And from tomorrow, I'm gonna take dancing lessons."

"You're crazy" I said, and she frowned at me.

"Wow, your husband's hot" she said, dragging the word 'hot'. "Wait - what is the meaning of this song?" she asked, pausing again.

"I'm pretty sure the meaning's on the internet too. You can look it up."

"Kewl!" she said, playing the song again. "Oh, your husband's dead" she said, and I walked over to her to see what she was talking about. In the video, Himchan was on the ground, blood coming out his mouth. I looked at him and then turned my attention back to what I was doing. "Ooo traitor!" All of the sudden, she yelled at her phone, and turned out the guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter