Past

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After eating in silence, Himchan and I sat on the table, facing each other.

"Are you going to tell me what I did to piss you off this much?" he asked and I just shrugged in answer.

"It's more like what you didn't do, Himchan. I told you at least hundred time, but you just didn't believe me. You kept saying don't lie when I wasn't lying" I told him.

"About what?"

"Alex oppa. And me" I said and he opened his mouth but nothing came out. "How did you find out?" I asked.

"Did I say anything that I wasn't supposed to?"

"Yes, yes you did" I told him everything he told me. Then I told him what really happened between oppa and myself. Himchan just nodded and listened without saying a thing. "Now tell me, how did you find out?" I asked again.

"I met a group of Korean friends in US; friends who knew you and Alex. We went to their house and there was a picture on the wall and I recognized you right away. I guessed it was an old picture, since you had black hair in the picture..." he said and bit his lip. "And the person who was holding on to you was Alex. When I asked the girl, she said you guys used to be a couple and then both left the country; him first, then you"

"But we were never a couple. But yes, we did like each other. But the feelings disappeared years ago. When my parents said to marry you, I stopped all the connections with him. That was why I was worried when he turned out to be my head of the research department." I told him and he nodded. "Now tell me. You dated Shin So-won?" I asked and he looked at me with wide eyes. "Yeah Himchan. I knew. I didn't find out about this yesterday, but I knew"

"Yes. We did date each other. Before both of us became famous."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter