Chef Himchan

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan pulled a tall stool and let me sit. Before I take my place - which was, according to him, apparently behind the kitchen island - I took off the apron and handed it to him. He wore it and tied the ties to the back by himself. I leaned over the counter and watched him take the knife back into his hand and take the washed spring onions onto the cutting board. Then, his hand moved in perfect timing as he cut the onions without a complain. Next, carrot. Then, potato. I brought them to make a mashed potato salad, but I guess that wasn't happening since the cook of the kitchen changed.

"May I ask what you're making?" I asked as he slid all the perfectly cut vegetables into a frying pan.

"Would you know if I told you?" he asked, and I adjusted my glasses and looked at him.

"Tell me first and I'll let you know if I know or not"

"Where's ajumma anyway? She wasn't home when I got here either"

"She went to visit her daughter" I said still waiting for his answer. "Answer me" I said, tapping my fingers on to the top of the island.

"It's a surprise" he said, turning around and winking. Oh gosh. My heart skipped a beat. That's it, go to your study Han So-won, before this man drives you nuts.

"Well then, call me when you're done with your surprise" I said, standing up and walking over to my study. As soon as I entered, I shut the door and leaned over, pressing my hands against my raising heart beat. I. Am. So. Not. Falling. For. Him.

            I walked up to my desk and sat on my comfy wheel chair. Then I laid my head over the desk and closed my eyes, arguing with myself not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter