New Roommate

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why can't I go too?" complained So-yeonie when appa gave permission for So-eun to come stay with me for couple of days. "I want to go to her house too! I hate this place!" she threw a tantrum at appa.

"Look what you've done now" said appa, turning to me. I let out a sigh, hoping So-yen would understand.

"Why are you picking her over me?!" she asked me then, and before I say anything, she walked away, running towards the stairs.

"You started this, you're ending this" said appa as I stood up.

"What do you think I'm doing right now?" I asked, making me way towards the stairs. "So-yeon-ah, open the door" I said, knocking continuously when I reached her room.

"Go away" she yelled. Sighing, I pulled out the key ajumma gave me before coming up the stairs and opened the door. "I said. Go. Away!" she threw her pillow at me. I took the pillow which was now on the floor and closed the door behind me, locking it so no one would enter.

"Han So-yeon, look up at me" I said as the girl turned her back to me, laying on her bed. "Han So-yeon!" I said, forcing her to sit down on her bed.

"Not fair! You're not being fair!" she said between her sobs. I rubbed her back as she hugged her legs.

"Here" I said, holding my phone toward her. She gave me a confused look before taking it into her hand.

"What is this supposed to be?" she asked, turning the picture that was displayed on the screen around.

"Our family according to So-eun. That's why I'm taking her with me for couple of days; to get her mind cleared. She's only seven So-yeon-ah. She deserves some peace and quiet. She deserves to go out and play, not stay inside the house and watch dramas come to life. She's still a little kid. Please understand why I'm doing this"

"Why are you being the mom again?" she asked right away. I sighed and brushed the pieces of hair that covered her face.

"Because... I don't want you two to end up like me"

"What's wrong with your life now? You're married to one of the hottest guys in this world. He's perfect. Kim Himchan. Why not? Everyone digs him. And you got him."

"I'm not talking about my married life, So-yeon-ah, I'm talking how I ended up where I am. I wanted to live a free life, I wanted to go to school like a normal student, I wanted to fall in love - I wanted to know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter