What's My Name

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey lovelies~~ I felt bad for the readers who can't read Rated M chap so here's the 'clean' version ;) Enjoy! ~ D

 

Next morning, I woke up with every part of my body crying out in pain. I turned myself and pressed my body against the warm body next to me as Himchan wrapped himself around me. His lips pressed onto my forehead as his hands massaged my sides. I moaned in pain and Himchan let out a laugh.

"Did I kill you last night?" he asked and I moaned as my answer. Now where was the 'Love's sweet pain' everyone was talking about? It's just 'Pain'! "Aigoo my poor So-wonie." He said, wrapping his legs around mine.

"Stop it. I can't even feel them I don't know how I'm gonna walk out of here" I said and he pressed his lips onto my shoulder.

"I'll carry you then"

"Are you crazy?" I moved away to only feel more pain.

"Come to me Love" he said, moving closer and hugging me. "Are you hungry?" he asked and I shook my head. I had no other feelings at all. I think the feeling of pain took over everything else. "Well I am. I only had a cup of coffee yesterday." he said and I smiled against his skin. His fingers slowly ran from my waist up to the bottom curve my right . Then his fingers played around my belly button, making me shiver; making me hug him more. Obviously, he liked it and continued to do so while I tried to stop his wondering fingers.

"By the way, are you gonna call me 'Oppa' from now on?"

"Why?" I asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter