Finding Out

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He debuted couple of months after you left" finished Do-young, pulling the car into the hospital.

"So does he know that harabeoji's sick?" I asked taking me time after getting out of the car.

"I'm pretty sure he knows. But as you saw, he just arrived. It will take him at least two days to settle down and all that. He's a star now. Not a trainee like he used to be." She said as we walked together into the hospital.

"How long do I have to stay here?" I asked as we took the elevator and got off at the third floor.

"Who knows? Your mom said he won't survive"

"Good for her" I said, walking towards the wide corridor that led to the special rooms.

            When I opened the door that said 'Han Mun-Wook', everyone turned their attention to me.

"So-won-ah!" my aunt was the first to get up from her seat. Hearing my name, my mom turned too, followed by my dad.

"I'm back" I said in a bitter tone, and Eomma walked over and hugged me.

"Welcome back" said dad, not really caring. And personally, I didn't give a damn. I turned my attention to the bed and noticed that it was empty. I looked at my uncle.

"Harabeojineun?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"He was taken to the ICU. We are not allowed to go there" said my aunt and I nodded in answer. Now everyone was quiet, just sitting around, waiting for a doctor to walk in any minute. Do-young and I stood around, awkwardly waiting. I wanted to leave - being in a plane for all that hours wasn't easy, and I wanted this over with so I could go back.

            I looked at the phone and noticed that we have been waiting for an hour. Do-young kept looking at her phone and then back at me. I was now sitting down, almost falling asleep, and the door finally opened and a doctor walked in. He bowed at appa and uncle, and apologized. Yay... I get to go home.

            Finally when I got home, I decided to take a shower before falling asleep. Usually, I had a problem sleeping when sun was out but right now, I didn't give a damn. I drifted away from the real world and entered into my dream world, searching for some peace and quiet.

            I was woken up by my youngest sister around seven at night. She sat on my bed and shook my hand until I opened my eyes.

"When did you come back?" she asked, and I pulled her, hugging like my own soft toy, wishing to fall back asleep, but it was impossible when the seven-year-old kept tossing and turning, trying to break free of me. "Did you know harabeoji went to visit halmeoni?" she asked, and I opened my eyes.

"Who said that?"

"So-yeon eonnie" she said, and I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter