Mom And Daughter

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan didn't touch me or hold me for at least a week after that incident. Personally, I thought he was over exaggerating. Yeah my hands hurt when he held them tight, but how could I fight a drunk guy? If I did that, I'd be the one who'd be feeling guilty.

            Every morning, I woke up without having his arms wrapped around me. He never came down to watch me cook for him, nor did he watch from the room. The house for two was so quiet for a week and I couldn't take the dead silence anymore. Once you get used to the noise, you can't get back to living in peace and quiet. I donno about others, but to me, it's hard.

            It was hard living under the same roof and not even looking at him in the eyes. He avoided me, and after three days, I let him. I could feel he was being mad at himself, and I wanted to help but didn't know how. Each morning, he got out of bed late and then ran out of the door without even eating. I left the food, but he never even touched them. Ajumma started to worry about us again and I felt like we were back at square one, and it was all my fault.

"What is this thing called love? This funny thing called love?" On Sunday, I decided to pump out my music and sing out loud since Himchan wasn't home. This song matched my mood perfectly well. I hated being shut out. To tell the truth, it was something I didn't mind before. I didn't mind when eomma and appa ignored me, I didn't mind when people pointed their fingers at me and said mean things, but enduring Himchan's silent treatment was something I couldn't deal with.

            I sat on the couch after cleaning up the house with ajumma, and the sound of the bell made me jump back to my feet. I ran to our front door and opened it - and frowned right away - since my mom stood on the other side.

"Nice to see you too" she walked in with a big bag.

"Why are you here?" I asked and she shot me a look.

"I wanted to come and visit my daughter. Can't I do that?"

"Without an invitation or a notice, no" I said and she frowned. Goodness. Eomma and her aegyo.

"Where is Kim-sabang?" she asked.

"He's at work. He's busy person, you know?" I said and she put the bag on the kitchen counter. "How's So-yeonie? and So-eunie?"

"They are fine. So does Appa"

"I didn't ask about him" I said and eomma made a face again.

"Why are you in such a bad mood today?"

"Because you came to visit" I said and she sighed out loud.

"Can you be a little nice to your mother?" she asked and I shook my head. "Because of you, I can't even raise your sisters right" she said and I let out a snort.

"Yeah right, eomma. Because of me. Right, you're famous for blaming things on me, don't ya? How's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter