Hand

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This must have been the first time in my life I've been dragged into a building without my permission.

            Also... this must have been the first time we've held hands together. Not even at the altar we held hands. I kept twirling the flower bouquet which I refused to give to Do-young when he and I were supposed to hold hands, and he kept staring at his nails and picking on them while the priest kept talking. I remember the priest frowning at us since we looked like someone's trying to kill us when we were supposed to be feeling happy and fluffy. I bet, to both of us, that was a day we both hated. When the priest asked if there's anyone who object to the marriage, I remember both of us raising our hands at once. But our parents ignored our wishes. Now why did they force us to marry anyway? I couldn't remember the real reason. I remember it being because of business rivalry, but I don't remember what led to that - or how we ended up getting married to each other because of that. Some things were better to be left forgotten... We both silently agreed to it when we left each other at the altar.

            But now, the guy I left was holding on to my hand and sneaking me in, making sure fans won't catch us. I didn't understand why we had to hide, plus I had nothing to tell him, and yet I was following his lead. And I never did that. First, he was holding on to my wrist. As he dragged me in, his hand slipped onto mine, naturally tangling his finger into mine then. My hand was starting to get sweaty, but I couldn't let go of his hands. My heart kept pounding; I didn't know if the reason was because Himchan held my hand or because I felt like I'm getting myself involved in some kind of crime.

"In here" he said, looking around before opening a door.

"Hyeongsunim!" yelled bunch of voices from behind and I turned. Five guys wearing black tanks and blue... ish pants smiled and greeted at once. I breathed in and thought to myself - I'm never gonna get used to this.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said, bowing all of them at once.

"Ooo... Hyung brought his wife over... Are you trying to boast the fact that you're -"

"Daehyun!" yelled Yongguk. "Watch what you're saying" he said and Daehyun let out a puppy face.

"Even if I don't say anything, people would wonder why he's still holding on to her hand..." he said, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter