Boo!

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But! Ha! Bu - You guys - you just!" stuttered Do-young. I thought it'd be easier to tell everyone at the same time. Other than my sisters, the only person I cared so much for was my best friend. And Himchan called all the members out too so they could hear our decision as well. They all sat facing us, dumbfounded to say anything. Do-young burned in frustration as we just stared at them.

"I know, I had a shock when she told us too" said So-yeon, picking on her straw. "I mean, they were kissing ten minutes before they told us they're getting a divorce. I mean-"

"You guys were kissing? In public? And we missed it?!" Daehyun spoke while the other members seemed to still be in Planet Confusion.

"So now what?" asked Yongguk oppa, finally returning to earth.

"Well... I need to talk with Daepyonim about the rest" said Himchan. Yongguk nodded while the other members just stared at us.

"Congratz hyung" said Jongup as if he was sleep-talking.

"Ignore him. He's still lost" said Yongguk oppa, putting his arm around the boy who sat next to him and handing him the mug of hot chocolate.

"Why are you guys divorcing? I thought everything was fine!" Do-young still couldn't believe it. "When I talked to you on the phone, you said everything's fine! What is going on? Are you trying to pull a prank on us?"

"Prank?" Zelo suddenly said as if he just woke up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter