Ridiculous Questions

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oppa and I sat facing each other inside the hospital cafeteria. I bit my lip in embarrassment. I never thought they'd meet. I never wanted anyone to meet him. We were going to get a divorce anyway, I didn't see the point of anyone who knew me meeting him.

"When did you get married?" oppa asked, after staring at me the straw of the empty cappuccino.

"Two years ago. Right before I came back to US" I said and he nodded.

"So... You pretty much lived your married life apart from each other?" he asked and I nodded.

"It was an arranged marriage. It was my ticket to going back to US. Back then he was a trainee... He wanted to debut soon and his parents promised to give him permission if he married me. It was a win-win for both of us..." I told oppa. To tell the truth, I didn't understand why I had to explain things to him.

"So why are you two together now?" he asked, and I bit my lip.

"Just... because of our families wants us to stay together for at least six months."

"So you literary gave up that good school to come here for six years because of your arranged marriage? So-won-ah, I knew you were stubborn and crazy, but this is just ridiculous" he said, and I moved my head down, not meeting his eyes. "And... and... the most ridiculous part is, you didn't tell anyone about it. If you told me, I could have done something. After all, I did take care of you when you first moved to US"

"Don't you be ridiculous oppa. We're talking about two crazy families here. Even if you tried, it would have gone down the drain. Plus," I looked up at him. "What would have you done?"

"I could have..." he stopped his words. He looked really angry. This conversation was n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter