Week's Break

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Himchan was on break for a week, I asked - begged - Alex oppa for a break too so we could enjoy the peace and quiet by ourselves. During Fall, there weren't any places I wanted to go visit, and even just staying home for five days with Himchan sounded exciting.  

            During the break, we decided to switch our roles: Every morning - well, around noon - Himchan woke up first and made breakfast - or lunch. I sat on his usual place and watched him cook something up. Usually his dishes didn't have any names. It was exciting to watch him mix something up and make something out of it too. And yes, thank goodness they were all eatable.

"Let's go on a date" Himchan suggested on Wednesday night.

"Um, nope. If someone sees us..."

"Everyone goes to night theatre Love, and they never get caught. Let's just go. I really wanna see this movie" he said, holding up his phone. I laughed at him.

"Can't you wait three months until it come out on DVD?" I asked, crossing my legs on our bed.

"I don't think so. Everyone said it's so good! Plus I wanna go to the theatre with you and see it" said Himchan, jumping on to the bed and trying to pull me out.

"Himchan I said no!" I said, holding on to the bed spread but he pulled me up, throwing me on his shoulder and carrying me to the closet.

"There. Wear something covering. It's cold in the theatre" he said and I frowned.

"How do you know?"

"We used to sneak up and go to the movies all the time. And we get to see all the celebrity couples there too." he showed all his teeth while grinning wide.

"I can't believe you're doing this to me" I said, sitting on the comfy chair inside the closet. Himchan turned his back to me and pulled his t-shirt off, then took a clean t-shirt and wore it along with a sweater. I held my breath watching him taking his shirt off without any warning or caring that I was here. Goodness, my poor heart. I looked away, biting my lips, and he walked over to me and pulled me up.

"Get ready. And come out soon" he said, tapping my nose before walking out and closing the door. Goodness his back! Heol, I can't breathe. It was just... perfect!

            I wore jeans and a white t-shirt, along with a black sweater. I combed my damp hair and pulled it onto a bun, but soon took it off since it was giving me a headache.

"Ready?" Himchan asked as I stepped out. I nodded. He slipped his hand in mine and together we exited our house.

           Being in the movie theatre after a long time, I was surprised to see so many people at night. It was around 11 and the theatre looked like how I would have imagined a theatre to be during the day time.

"Let's go" said Himchan coming to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter