Japan

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm going to Japan" said Himchan, sitting on our bed. I slipped my toes into my heels and let it slide perfectly well. Then I stood from the bed and walked over to the long mirror and studied my reflection.

"I heard" I said, and I watched him nod from the mirror. "I do watch the entertainment news, you know?" I said and watched his lips part into a smile. Right when his eyes caught me studying him, I turned them back to my reflection.

"What's up with the special outfit?" he asked, watching me adjust my pencil skirt.

"Presentation. I was told to dress up." I said, and he nodded again. Lately, we're been having small conversations like this a lot. I felt like he was trying to get closer to me, and though I wanted to pull away, I was being pulled into his charms instead. After living with him in the same house for a month, I understood why fans loved him. He had this way of attracting people towards him.  "Don't you have to go to the dorm?"

"Yeah... But I have my time. Are you skipping breakfast again?"

"To tell the truth...  I never ate breakfast. You said not to change my life because of you, right? That's what I'm doing right now"

"But skipping breakfast isn't a good idea"

"I eat a lot at night and have an early lunch. That's how I work"

"If you say so" he said, taking the sweater that was lying on the bed and wearing it on top of his tank. When he got up, I turned to him.

"Japan... When are you coming back?"

"That, I'm not sure yet. But I bet eomma and abeoji will throw a tantrum when they find out"

"Lie to them" I said, and he let out a ridiculous laugh. What's so funny? I was being serious.

"And say what? That you're coming to Japan with me? Because it'll be hard to say that I'm in Korea when everyone knows that BAP's in Japan." he said, opening the closet.

"Sure, why not?" I said, blinking.

"Han So-won-ssi, you can be really cute sometimes." he said, walking in and closing the door behind him. I blinked again and again, wondering what his words meant.

***

After work, I took the bus and came home. By now, I was really starting to hate public transportation. I needed a vehicle for my own but my parents still didn't trust me. Did they actually think I could drive to US?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter