Divorce

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want a divorce" I said after dinner, and that got everyone's attention. My uncle and aunt were in our house too, and they stopped their talk and looked at me. My dad cleared his throat. I knew his answer and I never cared about his opinion. It was just as a piece of dust that was to be swept away any day.

"No you can't" he said, and ignoring him, I sat on the sofa.

"We've been married for two years and Himchan and I decided we don't like it."

"It would have been nice if you spent at least a day with him." he said in his rough voice. "But no," Sarcasm, cue! "Right after signing the papers, she decided to get on a plane and leave the country. And then she comes back after two years and say she wants a divorce" Appa's roar echoed inside the house. So-yeon took So-eun out to the garden. 

"Appa, this is not your decision. This is my life and I pick divorce. So does he. We both didn't ask for it. We were forced to marry because of a stupid business rivalry. Now that it's over, we would like this business to be over too" I said, and he looked at me with lasers of fury coming out of his eyes.

"I won't let you. If you divorce, you're no longer my daughter."

"I was never your daughter" I said, and he stomped his feet on the ground. "Mom may gave birth to me after sleeping with you but I never felt like you treated me as your daughter. Same goes for So-yeon and So-eun. You always wanted a son. I am sorry for being a daughter. And now, if you are willing to let me go, I'm glad to walk out of the Han family. I'll go get my divorce and move to US and live as an orphan because that is thousand times better than being the oldest daughter of Han Sung-jun." I said, and he stood up with his hands folded into fists.

"Yobeo," eomma grabbed appa. Imu came to my side and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter