Sleep Well

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After years and years, I had a good night's sleep. I didn't know why, but I felt very comfortable. I felt like I finally won the never-ending battle that sleep and I've been having for years. Maybe that was why I hated the sun rays that entered uninvited into our room, waking me up.

            When I tried to get up, Himchan's arms wrapped around me, holding me tight next to him. I gasped at his movement. He was very good at keeping our distance in bed, but right now, his hands were touching me, holding me very close to him. I tried to break-free, but it seemed impossible.

"Stay still... You didn't sleep until 5" I heard Himchan's voice whisper, and I laid my head back onto my pillow.

"Did I wake you?" I asked, turning towards him. As an answer, he pulled me closer, his chest right in front of me face.

"Just sleep" he said, and I nodded. Wait - wait a minute! Why do I have to stay like this? Why am I agreeing to him? What happened last night again? "So-won-ah... stop batting your eyes. It tickles" he said, and I moved away, only noticing that we were extremely close and my eyelashes were touching the bare part under his neck. "Wah... you really don't understand the meaning of 'stay still', do ya?" he asked, and I pushed him with all my might, and he opened his eyes, looking at me.

"Why are you hugging me?" I asked, and he smiled, pretending to read me.

"I was wondering when you'd ask me that" he said, pulling his pillow and making himself comfortable. "You fell asleep in my arms last night. I just let you sleep that way since you looked very peaceful. Did you have a good sleep?"

"I..." Yes, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter