"Eomma"

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So... where am I gonna sleep tonight?" Himchan asked and I just kept my mouth closed, not knowing what to say. Himchan made a pouty face at me and I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to ignore him.

"Ah, why did you come back early?" I said in frustration, sitting down on the couch.

"Who knew you had your little sister over? I am sorry for trying to surprise you" he said, putting his hand on his hips.

"Let's just sleep on our bed. It's big enough for two adults and a kid" I said and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"You don't mind sleeping with me when your little sister's next to you?"

"What's wrong with it?"

"I can't hug you then!" he complained, and I stared at me in disbelieve.

"Are you serious?" I asked and actually nodded. "Okay Himchan, pick: it's either the bed with me and So-eunie or the floor or the couch. Which one do you want?"

 

            Around ten, I laid on our bed with So-eun hugging my waist tightly, fully asleep. I covered her with the duvet and moved her hands away from me, getting up from the bed and walking towards the stairs. Then I made my way towards the basement where Himchan was busy practicing.

"You can go and have a shower now. So-eun's sleeping" I said as he stopped dancing and threw the white towel around his neck.

"That's all you've got to say?" Himchan asked as I turned towards the stairs.

"Hm?"

"I just came from Japan"

"I know which country you were at"

"I was gone for 20 days - almost a month - and I get nothing when I come back?" he asked, showing signs of his anger. I let a smile slip as I took my steps towards him and hugged him.

"I missed you. So, so much" I said and finally, Himchan gave up on holding on to his poker face and smiled.

"Me too. More than you could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter