'Love'

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So-won-ah! You didn't call me" said Kim Himchan, jumping off the couch of the living room. I wanted to run and give him a hug, but I was too tired. Nevertheless what time it was, Himchan had a smile plastered on his face. "Why were you this late? It's almost two."

"Himchan, it's only 1:15. Do-young gave me a ride"

"Why do you always call her?" he asked, faking a frown.

"Alex oppa was drunk. If I were to call you, were you willing to drive him? And poor Kimmy?" I asked and he frowned for real.

"You got a point."

            I walked right up to the kitchen and opened the fridge to grab a water bottle. Himchan followed me and sat on the counter. He watched me drink the water as if he had to say something.

"What is it?" I asked, putting the bottle next to him.

"So... Jagi, eh?" he said, his grin almost ripping the sides of his lips.

"Okay, one - I had my partner right next to me and I couldn't say your name, and two - he had my phone when you called and he thought you're a creeper so I had to tell him to off without saying the words out loud. And saying 'Jagi' was the only way to kick him out of the station."

"Love, this was why I told you to change my name. And 'That Jerk' doesn't really work well. It doesn't go with my image either." he said, taking my hands and pulling me towards him. "And, why did he have your phone in the first place?" he asked, pulling me between his legs and trapping me.

"He was playing a game. And let me go, ajumma's back" I said, trying to pull myself away from him.

"Love, you shouldn't let guys play games with your phone. And, ajumma's asleep."

"Himchan, what's up with you calling me 'Love' all the sudden?" I asked, and turning red, he let go of me.

"I don't know okay. Apparently, if you want to get the girl, calling her 'Love' is the best way. Plus, if you call me 'Jagi', I need a cute nickname for you too right?" he said, playing innocent. For the months I was with him, I knew Himchan was anything but innocent. And I liked his cool guy image. Being innocent? Nope, didn't go with his style. But right now, he was trying to be the guy he wasn't. I didn't understand why he tried so hard sometimes. I fell for him just the way he was...

"You already got me. You don't have to try hard" I said, and he let out a laugh, jumping off of the counter.

"Well, I want to get you the right way. Not the forced-to-get-married-and-live-together way. Even if it means to do things backwards, I want us to at least try before deciding what we really want" he said, and I nodded.

"Do you know that I want right now? A hot shower. So go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter