Couple?

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Thursday, as I came out of the hospital, I recognized a familiar white car parked in front of the hospital. I checked the number plate again and again and I knew it was his car. I took my phone out and checked for any missed calls or texts. Nope, nothing.

"Isn't that his car?" Alex oppa moved next to me.

"Can you not do that?" I asked, pushing him away.

"C'mon Wish, I'm disappointed in you. How dare you pick him over me?"

"He's my husband. You're my - head of the department. Do-young's cousin." I said, and he made a face at me.

"So you didn't tell him about us?" he asked, and the I made a face at him. There were no us. There were no us.

"There weren't 'us'. It was just... Oppa, don't try to make things complicated. I'm a married woman now"

"Yeah... Things would have been great if you were single. These days you're actually acting like a married woman." he said, touching my head and leaving before me. I bit my tongue letting the pain distract me from oppa's words. Then I took my steps towards the white car.

"Sorry I couldn't come out. And my phone's dead, so I couldn't call you" said Himchan as I opened the passenger door.

"How long have you been waiting here for?" I asked and he let out a bright smile.

"Just thirty minutes. Get in. Let's go somewhere" he said, and tilting my head, I got in, still unable to understand the special pick-up visit from him.

            Himchan pulled his car into a underground parking lot of an apartment complex. I watched him park the car perfectly before getting off and running to my side to open my door. Surprised, I got off and stared at him. He never did that before. Usually, he opened his door and went off and I opened my own and followed him. This was the first time he opened a door to me. Why was I making a big deal out of it?

"I guess we're doing everything backwards, huh?" he asked running his right hand over his hair. Biting back a smile, I watched him trying to hold my hand. After teasing him for couple of seconds, I touched his hand and he immediately wrapped his fingers around mine. Then together, we got into the elevator. He pressed the floor number.

"Where are you taking me to? Your ex's house?" I asked and he let out a laugh.

"Why?" he asked, and I pointed at his hands. He had been playing with his free hand ever since we got on to the elevator. And he did that when he was nervous. "Oh..." he said, stuffing it into his jean pocket. "You'll see" he said as the doors opened. We stepped out and he led the way and I followed him. Now that was something I was used to. He did that all the time. Leading; I meant.

            I watched the nervous Kim Himchan's stumbling fingers punch the secret code. He got it wrong twice so he decided to just knock on the door. By now, I already figured where we were. The BAP dorm. I ran my hand through my hair combing it and checked myself out from the screen of the phone. Thank goodness I wore make-up today. Himchan stared at the door and we heard someone coming towards the door to open it for us.

"Oh. Did you forget the password?" asked his manager and he shrugged as an answer. "C'mon in." he said, and then flashing a smile at me. I bowed and followed Himchan into the apartment.

"Hyeong-sun-nim!" yelled Jongup as I entered. Soon everyone came out, standing in line like they always did.

"Welcome to BAP dorm" said Yongguk, and I smiled. Finally, I'm getting to know their names. And It only took me two months. "Himchan asked if he can bring you over and we all agreed. It's nice to see you again"

"Yeah. You guys too" I said, and Himchan looked at me.

"Ooo hyung, they are wearing couple outfits today!" said Daehyun, always pointing small things out and turning them to big deals. However today, until he said it, I didn't realize that Himchan and I were matching. I wore a navy blue shirt dress while Himchan wore a shirt that matched the dress's colour perfectly well. I looked at Himchan and he shook his head.

"It's a coincidence!" he said and the members, even Yongguk 'Ooo'-ed. I bit my lip and watched Himchan cover his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter