"Saranghae"

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Himchan, Saranghae" I said, and immediately bit my lip. Ah, so it sounds stupid coming from me. Himchan looked at me with big eyes before making them so small, smiling.

"Wah... I was wondering when you'll ever confess to me. This is the best Christmas present ever!" he said, his hands resting on each side of me. "One more time, Love" he said and I rolled my eyes, taking another deep breath.

"Sa-rang-hae"

"Again"

"Sa-rang-hae"

"Dashi" he said and I giggled, watching his ears turn redder every single time I said the word. I think I can get used to this word.

"Oppa, saranghae"

"Nado, saranghae" he whispered on to my lips. "So, what do you want to eat? Or do you want to go to bed again?" he asked, and I looked up right away. No way I'm going back to bed! I'm still suffering.

"Pancake!" I sad and he stopped himself and looked at me.

"You want to pancakes at this time?" he asked, probably shocked that I was asking for breakfast - thought it was past 11.

"Yes. Pancakes. I want pancakes" I said and he smiled.

"Okay then, pancake it is" he said, walking over to the phone.

 

"So..." I said as we finished our brunch and laid on the couch, Himchan giving me a leg massage to gain back the lost feelings, "how are we going to get out of here? Plus I don't have a change of clothes"

"Oh don't worry about it. I asked ajumma to pack a set of clothes the day before so she sent it over. I had everything ready"

"When did you plan this anyway?" I asked, trying to sit up.

"A long time ago, Love" he said, playing with my toes. I smiled closing my eyes, letting the feeling of being loved sink into me. "I wanted our first time to be special"

"Well it was special" I said, "Thank you"

"You're welcome. Though I should be the one to thank you"

            I studied Himchan as his hands ran up and down my bare legs in silence until my phone started to ring. He was closer to the phone so he reached up and handed it to me. Shoot, I thought as I answered.

"I can't believe you! You get a divorce only to spend the night with him! Eonnie, you've totally lost it" So-yeon's voice yelled into the receiver. I looked at Himchan and he smiled, already knowing who it is. "And eomma called last night asking for you since you weren't at the party. You got all dressed up and you didn't go to the party?! Where the hell are you?" she kept going.

"So-yeon-ah, calm down. I'm with Himchan"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter