Missed You

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before stepping out of our bedroom, I took a long look at my reflection. It's been a week since I saw him. Though we told our parents we'll be living at our house, I ended up living there alone with ajumma while Himchan was busy getting ready for the Christmas activities. And to keep the promise, I invited So-yeon over, so she kept me company ever since her winter break started.

"Goodness you look good. When is he coming anyway? Ajumma and I are gonna watch a movie, and you're disturbing us" said So-yeonie walking out of the kitchen with a bowl full of popcorn.

"Do you think it's too revealing?" I asked, leaning on to the glass railing, "Maybe I should just wear my -"

"What? The dress you wore for Appa's party two years ago? Eonnie, you look good. And Hyeongbu, ani, Himchan oppa will thank me for this." she said, putting the bowl down on the couch and walking towards the stairs. Right when she took the first step of the stairs, I heard him punching the code for the house and open the door.

"Oh So-yeonie, where's your sister?" I heard Himchan's voice.

"Oh oppa! She's ready" she said, running up the stairs. "Go" she said, pushing me towards the stairs. Out of nowhere, I felt so nervous and shy, and I wondered if it had to do with the fact that the guy I am in love with is waiting at the last step of the stairs to me to the party or if it had to do with the fact I haven't seen him for a week or so and finally being able to hold his hand, feel his touch on me, and just know that he's here for me. When I saw Himchan, I let out a smile as his eyes went wide, watching me take each step towards him.

"Isn't she pretty?" said So-yeon and Himchan nodded, his eyes glued on me. "I picked the dress" she complimented herself.

"You did a good job" said Himchan, holding out his arm out for me.

"Wait until she takes her jacket off." said So-yeon, winking. I shook my head at her but she ignored me. Aigoo... these sisters of mine...

            We stepped out of the house and Himchan led me to his car. Then he helped me in since I was wearing a long dress and closed the door after me. Then he got in and stared once more.

"You're really beautiful Love" he said, taking my hand. Then he touched my ring finger which was empty now. I missed that ring so much even though it was just a dull bang ring. Taking it off was the hardest thing I did. Now it rested inside my special jewellery box. When Alex oppa noticed, he was so happy, but to me, I felt like a part that I carried for two years was taken away by me just by another piece of paper. True, we made that decision together, and oft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter