Day Off

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed my little Himchan's point of view chapters. Now, we're back to So-won's POV.

 

"So-wonie! Congratulations on finishing up the project" said song sung when I met him on Monday. I had stayed up all night for that and had no energy left in me, so I just waved as a reply. "You want something? Food? Coffee?"

"Coffee please. I need something to keep me awake"

"Didn't you go home last night?" he asked and I let out a weak smile. To tell the truth, I've been living inside the lab for three days now. The last time I slept in our big bed was the night BAP made their comeback. That night, I was alone. Next morning, I came to work and ever since, I've been inside the lab. My phone was out of charge so I used Kimmy's to contact ajumma and let her know that I'm in the hospital. Ajumma sighed and said that Himchan didn't come back for two days either. But when I called yesterday, she informed that he came over around five in the morning and was still asleep. I guess we were both busy.

"Yo~ Congratz on finally finishing the project" said Dae-hwan as he walked in. I waved at him too.

"So-won, you look awful!" he didn't miss to point out.

"Why don't you take the day off?" asked Alex oppa, walking in with Kimmy and Sora.

"I agree with sem. You look like a zombie. Go home and sleep a little." said Kimmy as Sora nodded, and song sung handed me a coffee, joining us again.

"I can handle myself" I said, taking a sip of my coffee and smiling.

"Go home" all of them said in unison and  frowned.

"Goodness, you guys hate me that much?" I pouted and they all nodded. Then Sora walked up to my locker and got my bag out and brought it over.

"Go and rest eonnie. Don't work. Just stay home and do nothing. You've worked hard"

"But I still have so many things to do"

"But you have time, my Wish" said Alex oppa, pushing me out. "If you don't leave now, I'm gonna personally drive you to your house" he said and I let my shoulders fall in disappointment. I had so many things to do... Also, work had been great company to a stubborn girl who didn't want to go home and meet her 'husband' and embrace that awkward feeling between the two of them. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. I should go home. I wonder what So-yeonie and So-eunie's doing...

            I got on the bus and went 'home' - not to the house of Himchan and mine, I went to where my 'family' lived. Ah... why do I feel like a beggar who doesn't have a place to go to?

            I rang the bell and waited until someone answered. When the ajumma opened the door, I walked into the empty house. Both my sisters were at school, so I went into my room and changed my clothes to have a nap.

"You can't sleep here" I heard mom's voice say as she dramatically swung the door open. I covered my face with a pillow. "Go home" she said, pulling the duvet off of me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter