"Who is He?"

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I got home, I found myself staring at six guys including Himchan. He looked very uncomfortable while the other guys looked very eager for some reason. Wait a second - They are BAP members. Shoot, I have a problem with names. Who is who again? Awkwardly, I stood at the entrance to the house as they stood in line like they are about to -

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are B.A.P. Yes Sir!" all of them yelled in unison. - introduce themselves... I finished my thought.

"Ne, Annyeong-haseyo" I said, bowing awkwardly.

"Wah hyung, hyeongsunim is very pretty! I can't believe you hid your wife from us all this time!" said one guy. He had a spot under one of his eyes. Himchan smacked his back and in pain, the guy turned to the one who stood next to him, asking to rub his back for him. And the guy who stood next to him stared at him for couple of seconds and patted his back instead.

"Ne, I'm the leader Bang Yongguk" spoke the tall guy with a deep voice, showing off a gummy smile. Oh, so he has a deep voice when he speaks too. He's the guy Sasha likes.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jung Daehyun." said the guy who got hit. Hm, main vocal... right?

"Annyeonghaseyo!" said the other guy who stood next to Daehyun. "I'm Yoo Youngjae. Nice to meet you"

"Yeah you too." I said, looking that the two guys who were left to introduce themselves. When they said nothing, Himchan poked one.

"This is Jongup, and that's Jun-hong. His stage name is Zelo." he said, and I nodded. "Now that you've met her, go home" said Himchan to the members and I watched all their smiles turning into frowns.

"What about dinner?" I asked, and all of them, including Himchan, turned to me. I blinked and looked at them. It seemed I surprised Himchan with my words. "Stay for dinner" I repeated, looking at ajumma. She nodded.

"Yes! Homemade food!" said one of the guys - Jongup? - and Zelo jumped with glee.

"Kamsahamnida!" said Youngjae, bowing. When I walked into the kitchen, I noticed ajumma had already made them food. Together, we ate, and there was no awkward silence thanks to the boys who came to visit us. Soon after dinner, their manager came to pick them up, and saying goodbye, they left, leaving me with Himchan.

"How was the hospital?" asked Himchan.

"Good. Everyone seems friendly. I have to go there tomorrow too. I met my head but not the head of the hospital. I have to go and introduce myself"

"Okay. I'm free tomorrow, I can g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter