Confession

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The small dinner out turned out to be a fancy dinner at a traditional restaurant, then karaoke for round 2. Men in our team seriously couldn't drink. Alex oppa alone finished six bottles of soju, and that was even before we went to karaoke. Song sung finished four bottles and Dae-hwan, three. Kimmy and I finished one bottle while Sora decided to stay away from alcohol since she had classes next morning.

            At karaoke, the three men pulled out some old tunes, dancing like idiots. Compared to the men I saw every day at work, the three I was seeing in front of me were wild animals who looked exactly like them. Well, with Alex oppa, I saw worst but song sung and Dae-hwan really surprised me.

            When everything was over, we had to call taxis to take the three drunk and knocked down men home. We managed to stuff Dae-hwan and song sung into one taxi, but getting oppa into one was really hard.

"I'm telling you" he said with shot red eyes, "I am completely fine!" he said, yelling down the street. I turned to Kimmy for help.

"Sem, you're drunk, go home. We do have work tomorrow." she reminded him but he ignored her.

"Oppa, we have to go home too, just get into the taxi" I said and he turned around.

"Oh, So-wonie! My Wish! My Babes!" he started serenading all the names he called me. "You and I need to have a talk" he said and the irritated taxi driver started his vehicle and drove off after listening to Kimmy's apology.

"Not the right time" I said, checking my phone. 12:20.

"What are we gonna do about him? I've never seen sem getting drunk" Kimmy said, and the two of us watched the drunk man swaying from one side of the sidewalk to the other.

"He usually confesses everything when he's drunk" I said and Kimmy let out a gasp. "Once, when he was out TA, our friends got him wasted because we wanted to hear all the answers for our test. And guess what, we all passed that chem test thanks to him. He's so stupid"

"So-wonie~ My Wish!" he yelled again and we followed him down the street.

            His long walk led us to the small park next to our hospital. Kimmy and I watched oppa sitting on one of the swings and singing with his amazingly gentle voice. Yeah... Alex oppa did have a good voice.

"My Wish... she left me... Soon she was held by another man... him, taking my place!" he yelled out the lyrics and I bit my lip. Kimmy turned to me.

"What exactly happened between you and sem? I kept feeling like both of you were trying to hide it from the rest of the team... but there was something more, right?" she asked and I let out a sigh.

"She said goodbye... I said not yet... She said goodbye... I asked her to wait!

Two years passed, she appeared in front of me... Then she boldly claimed that she's been taken away...

Not by me.. but someone else...!" he yelled out his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter