My Bad

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ate in silence next to Himchan while everyone else at our table didn't know how to keep quiet. We didn't talk, let alone look at each other. I didn't mean what I said, and I definitely didn't mean it about him. He just got his wires mixed up. I really didn't mean it.

            After eating and playing around with the boys at their dorm, Himchan finally stood up and said it's time for us to go home. I said bye to the boys and head out, following Himchan. As the elevator doors slid open to the parking lot, I touched his hand but he moved it fast, away from me.

"Himchan -"

"I don't want to hear it. Not here, not when I'm driving." he said, opening his door and getting into the car. I did the same thing.

            As expected, the drive was quiet. In my head, I was trying to explain my words. But seriously, I didn't see how that I was bad. I just said that I'm a troublemaker. I was proud of being one. It helped me get my dad's attention. Now, what were my exact words?

I can't possibly get into more trouble than I am already in...

            The car pulled into the garage and he slammed the door as he walked into the house. I followed him and reached out to his hand.

"Himchan just listen to me!" my voice echoed around the house. Good thing ajumma wasn't back yet. Otherwise she would have wondered what the heck was going on here. He released his hand from me and looked at me with the coldest expression.

"I'm sorry if I look like trouble to you. I'm sorry if I'm the reason you're in trouble. Four months; not even. Two months already passed. Please try to keep your mouth shut for four more months. Then we'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter