Hand - Himchan POV II

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took her hand in mine, leading her in towards our waiting room. I wanted to know so badly what Shin So-won told her. My heart kept flipping up-side-down knowing that they actually stood in the same place together. I couldn't keep my curious thoughts to myself. I had to ask.

"In here" I said, looking around before opening the door.

"Hyeongsunim!" yelled BAP members, and I hid a smile, not showing how much I enjoyed hearing it coming from them.

"Annyeonghaseyo" she awkwardly bowed. I felt she was nervous. Her palms were very sweaty. But warm. I loved the feeling of holding on to her hand. Though I pretended not to notice, how could I ignore the lingering feeling I had to hold her hand for all this time, and feeling so proud for finally taking charge and doing it?

"Ooo... Hyung brought his wife over... Are you trying to boast the fact that you're -"

"Daehyun!" yelled Yongguk. "Watch what you're saying" he said and Daehyun let out a puppy face.

"Even if I don't say anything, people would wonder why he's still holding on to her hand..." he said, and So-won and I both looked down at our hands together. Regretfully, I let go and looked the opposite direction. "Ooo... Look at them trying to act shy!" teased Daehyun. Not in the mood for teasing, dude!

"You guys wanna talk?" asked Yongguk.

"Um... Yeah... Alone" I said and he nodded in understanding.

"You guys can always go into our van." said hyung, holding out the keys. I jumped for the keys and grabbed them from him, and then reached out for her hand again. I could see the signs of hesitation, but I ignored. My hand begged for her touch. The tingling feeling didn't go away at all. And I didn't want it to either.

"Wow hyung, don't embarrass hyeongsunim." Daehyun spoke again and I turned to the guy and glared at him.

"Let's go" I said, hesitantly slipping my fingers into her's again.

            Shin So-won. I never thought this would happen. Thanks to her, I was now holding onto Han So-won's hand. Back then, I had no feelings for So-won. And two years passed, I lived my life as any other idol. But seeing her again, it just hit me; why did I let her go in the first place? Right, we both wanted a sweet escape. And our marriage was our escape. She got what she wanted and I got to be who I wanted to be.

            When I saw her at her grandpa's funeral, I was surprised to see the typical rich girl I knew transformed into a hot and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter