Time

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That whole day, I spent my time inside the study while Himchan was in the basement. I was curious what happened when he told the BAP members about his 'relationship status'. I kept quiet while music blasted from the closed door of the basement. Not even once it opened, and he trapped himself there just as I trapped myself in the study.

            Ajumma was supposed to arrive tomorrow, and I was hoping it wouldn't be this awkward when another person is living with us. Suddenly, I was looking forward to meeting her again.

            11:53. I sat on the floor with a book opened in front of me. There was a sofa, but floor seemed more comfortable. I was tired and sleepy, but the vibration of the loud beats kept me up. Slowly, I laid on the sofa, staring at the closed door. 11:54. The song stopped. He's coming out. I stood up and walked to the book shelf. And right when I slipped the book I was holding on to into the shelf, another song started. He's been in there for 10 hours. Sighing, I took the book into my hand again and sat on the sofa. 11:59. I covered my face with the book and half-laid there. Ah, I want to sleep. 12:02. Still, the song kept playing.

            12:20. I laid on my sofa, listening to the songs. I wanted to fall asleep here so he won't feel awkward sleeping in that big bed for two.

            1:40. The sound of the knob turning woke me up. I wasn't a heavy sleeper.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter