"I'm a BADMAN" - Himchan POV I

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya, Kim Himchan," yelled manager hyung, coming towards me. We just got off the stage, and he looked really annoyed. I knew I made no mistake, in fact, I thought our comeback stage was perfect, but he looked very irritated for some reason. "Call home. Your phone's been ringing like crazy" he said, handing into to me. 'Now', he mouthed and I nodded. My heart started to pound against my ribs as I pressed my phone into my ear.

"Ajumma, what happened?" I asked, and she screamed my name on to the phone.

"Himchan-gun, agassi is still not home. It's been hours since she was supposed to be home. It's dark now and when I call her, she's not answering her phone. I don't have any contact numbers of her friends or her work so I can't contact anyone else but you right now. I am sorry for calling you but I don't know where she is" ajumma said, blabbing in panic. My heart pounded against my ribs once again, and Yongguk came and threw his arm around me, leading me to the BAP waiting room.

"Let me call her" I said, and she agreed. I hung up and pressed number one on my speed dial right away. I paced around the room while the other members changed their outfits. Yongguk kept eyeing me, making sure I was okay, but knowing So-won, I had no time to chill and think about the situation. The phone rang and rang, and almost went to voice mail when she answered to me.

"So-won-ah" I yelled, finally breathing out the breath I've been holding in.

"Who's this?" she asked, and my throat went dry. Is she trying to leave me again?

"It's Himchan. Didn't I give you my number?" I asked, and there was a moment of silence.

"Sorry. I was in a hurry to answer the phone before it went into voicemail, I didn't look at the number" she said, and automatically, my hand started to rub my chest area, comforting myself from outside while my insides went crazy.

"Where are you? I just got off the stage and noticed ajumma has called me like hundred times. When I called her, she said you didn't come home yet. Where are you?" I asked her.

"At the parking lot" she said, and I started to walk around the room again. Our codi noona asked me to stand still while she tried to take my jacket off, but this was not time for me to change my clothes.

"Well then, you want me to come and pick you up?" I asked. "Give me couple of minutes. I might need to borrow someone's car" I said, heading towards the door. Who would have a car here at this moment? I started to go through a list of people I knew who drove in my head.

"No..." she let the word trail away. "Do-young will drive me home." she said, and I stopped myself. So she was with her friend.

"Oh..." I said, waiting. Codi noona pouted at me and I let her take the shirt off of me.  

"Do you need something?" I heard So-won ask and I wondered what she was talking about.

"What?" I asked.

"Is that Kim Himchan you're talking to?" asked another voice from the background. My calming heart jumped back into panic mode when I heard the voice. I shot a look at Yongguk who was laughing as something. I recognized that voice anywhere. It sounded a little too familiar. Shin. So. Won.

"Are you eavesdropping on my phone conversation?" I heard So-won ask the girl.

"Who's that?" I asked, just to make sure.

"I don't know" she said, sounding a little confused. "Can I call you later?"

"Where are you?"

"At the parking lot..."

"Are you fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter