Goodbye

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Friday went by faster than I ever expected it to be. Samchon and Imu came over to our house along with Do-young. We had a grand dinner fixed by ajummas at our house, and it was a night spent without a wink of sleep, since everyone stayed over, talking and laughing about different things. For the first time, I felt like us being a family. The Han Family.

            Do-young and I shared my bed, and we just laid there, talking about weird things until my phone rang. 3:15.

"Oppa" I jumped, answering the phone.

"Oppa? Alex oppa? This time?" I heard Do-young trying to solve a puzzle behind me.

"Are you free now?" he asked and I laughed at his question. It was past 3 for God's sake. What would I be doing other than sleeping at a time like this?

"Yes, why?"

"Let's meet" he said, and I jumped out of my bed, already heading towards my closet. Do-young sat on my bed, confused, watching me. "I'll pick you up in five" he said, hanging up. I threw the phone onto my bed next to Do-young and started pulling outfits out.

"Whoa! You're getting dressed up to meet Alex oppa?" asked Do-young, grabbing my hand.

"No" I laughed. "I'm meeting Himchan oppa" I said and she gasped.

"You call him 'oppa' now? Wah... this divorced couple is definitely insane. What are you planning on doing now?" she asked, stopping me again.

"Going on a date" I said, flashing her a smile.

"Now?! Gosh So-won it's 3:20 for God's sake. Are you crazy?"

"We'll have this conversation tomorrow. Oppa's picking m up in five minutes" I said, and shaking her head, she pulled out a black long sleeve t-shirt along with a gray cardigan out of my closet along with black skinny jeans. I started to get myself dressed while Do-young threw pieces of clothes at me. Soon I stood in front of the mirror fully dressed, with my hair pulled into a bun, small pieces of hair been held up by the help of bobby pins.

"Here. Wear this" she said, throwing me her light pink scarf she had been wearing when she came over. "That'll make you look cute"

"Is this good?" I asked, but the phone answered for me when it started to beep.

"Go!" she whisper-yelled and I opened the door, tiptoeing down the hall and down the stairs. I was so excited that I ran towards the door, almost missing the person who was walking out of the kitchen behind me.

"For God's sake Han So-won, where do you think you're going?" appa's harsh whisper echoed in my ears as I turned around to face the built man standing straight, holding a mug in his hand.

"Sorry appa. I have a date" I said, opening the door and walking out. As the door closed, I heard appa say 'Have fun'. Smiling, I stepped out of the big black gates into the street to see a white car waiting for me with my man leaning against it.

            Soon, I was welcomed by Himchan's warm embrace, his lips moving against mine in perfect harmony. And to think I'm going to leave this and get on a plane and go back to how my life used to be... I regretted booking that plane ticket. I regretted leaving him. A tear rolled down my cheek, knowing I'm going to miss him.

"So, where are we going?" I asked as he pulled away.

"It's a surprise" he said, taking my hand and leading me to the car's passenger side.

            Himchan drove in silence, and I didn't question and followed his lead. Finally after 50 minutes of driving, Himchan finally stopped the car.

"Oppa where is this?" I asked and he smiled, opening his door first. Then he came around and held the door for me.

"A place I always wanted to come with you" he said, and nodding, I stepped out. As soon as I realized where it was, I let out a snort. The first place we met.

            The doors of the grand hotel opened as we stepped in.

"Shouldn't you cover yourself?" I asked since anyone who looked at him could have said it was Kim Himchan of BAP.

"For once, I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter