Computer

Drabble Challenge (miscontinued)

~Computer


 

54. Donghae & Ryeowook (ft. Shindong, Kyuhyun)

 

Ryeowook tried to ignore the puppy-eyes look that was on full-fledged attack against him for the last ten minutes. The dialogs of more than half the drama he was watching were lost.

"Go away, you're distracting me," he icily murmured and dragged his laptop across the bed sheets, plopping his elbows angrily on the other side of the mattress and raising the video's volume.

"But, Wookie-ah..."

The bed shook as the puppy-eyes owner slid by Ryeowook's side, elbowing him by mistake in the process. 

"Oof! Donghae-hyung, I said no! I'm not giving you my laptop!"

Donghae rested his chin on the younger's shoulder, blinking his watery eyes twice. "Only for a minute! I want to check my twitter..."

"Use your phone!" exclaimed Ryeowook, pushing the elder to get him of but Donghae didn't budge in the least bit.

"I don't know where it is," admitted the brunet sheepishly, sticking closer to the poor boy. "So-"

"No. You somehow destroyed my computer twice before, do you think I will let you use it again?" asked Ryeowook and dropped his arms defeated as the elder was practically laying on top of him and not the bed. Donghae's tongue peeked between his teeth as he considered the question. 

"Ugh, yes?"

A tiny muscle twitched above Ryeowook's right eyebrow.

"GET OUT!"

 

Donghae was kicked out in the hallway, a pout on his lips as the door was locked behind him.

"You meanie!" he yelled and Ryeowook turned the volume louder. Still pouting, the brunet went to the living-room, where he dropped on the couch next to Shindong watching the news.

"Again?" rhetorically asked the elder and popped a slice of carrot in his mouth. An incoherent mumble was heard from Donghae as he took a handful of carrot slices to munch off the bowl on his hyung's lap. The front door opened just as the brunet was about to take another one, and Kyuhyun walked in.

 

"Hi," he acknowledged, miraculously balancing his laptop, headphones, joystick, mousepad and wireless mouse on top of a box that looked like a new game. Donghae perked up and smiled expectantly. If he were a dog, his tail would be wagging like crazy. 

"Oh! Hi! What's that?"

The maknae snorted at the mental image of labrador-Hae and laid his things on the table. "The new Halo. Changmin kept nagging me to play it."

Kyuhyun bent below the table to plug in the laptop's charger, and yelped surprised when surfacing. Donghae and his wide grin were inches away from his face.

"Wha-"

"Can I play too? Eh, Kyuhyun-ah? Let's play together!"

 

The younger man's eyes widened in horror as Donghae's destructive hands approached his precious electronics. He dashed forward, grabbing the game and his laptop and clutching them to his chest.

"N-now that I'm thinking about it again, I have songs for my musical to rehearse!" He hurried to get the hell out, Shindong's snigger the BGM and Donghae's loud footsteps following him.

"Come on! No one is letting me near their stuff!"

 

"I wonder why..." murmured Shindong, then popped more carrot slices in his mouth.

"GO AWAY!"shrieked the maknae somewhere in the distance of the building. Perhaps he had ran to escape to the other dorms with Donghae hot on his heels. A door was unlocked and parted just enough for a head to fit.

"What's the commotion all about?" demanded Ryeowook, suspiciously glancing left and right for any surprise tackles by a particular brunet. His question didn't need a verbal answer... Stomps of someone running were heard on the hallway and seconds later the front door was yanked open, a frantic looking Kyuhyun storming inside.

 

"Stop him!" he panted breathlessly, his arms tightening around his laptop. 

"Kyuhyun-ah!" Donghae's voice echoed in the hallway and the maknae ducked behind the the couch to avoid him, trusting Shindong to keep quiet about it. Ryeowook chuckled amused at the scene, re-locking his door and returning to the drama before a wild Donghae appeared again.

 


 

once again, Ryeowook and his Sukira bed-time stories inspired me~