Fight

Drabble Challenge (miscontinued)

~Fight


 

47. Donghae & Ryeowook (ft. Eunhyuk)

 

It wasn't something out of the ordinary for Ryeowook to throw a tantrum. He was quite temperamental after all, perfectly hiding it beneath cuteness . But the other side of him had once again burst free. 

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" his shrill voice resonated through the whole dorm. Ryeowook stomped his feet, furiously throwing on the wall the closest object he could catch,l Hyukjae's pillow that was. "How can they tell me that my compositions aren't good enough for the next album?! THEY TRAINED ME!" 

 

Letting an exasperated shriek, the young man paced furiously up and down the bedroom, kicking away Hyukjae's perfectly aligned pairs of shoes that had the poor fate of finding themselves in Ryeowook's way.

"Hey, don—" 

"AND YOU!"

 

Donghae didn't manage to finish as Ryeowook shot daggers with his eyes at him. "Why didn't you defend me?" he accused, fists clenched tightly. "Just because your songs always get picked for the albums..." 

"Ryeowook-ah—"

"WHY MINE CAN'T?!"

 

The younger was so angry that hot tears cascaded down his cheeks, red teeth marks running across his lower lip. Donghae had known things would get ugly when they'd reach home the moment they were free to leave SM's administration office. He sighed exhausted, pressing reassuringly his hand on Ryeowook's shoulder .

"We can't do anything about that. It's completely their choice."

The other man stared silently at Donghae for a few moments before jerking his body away. "Get out..." he hissed. Donghae's eyebrows furrowed.

"Wa—"

"GET OUT!" exploded the younger, his eyes burning with more tears. A hurt look flashed over Donghae's face.

"Do you really want hyung to leave?" he murmured, the corners of his mouth turning downwards.

 

Just as Ryeowook was about to spit back an answer, the door opened and a blond head appeared.

"Erm, guys? Do you think I can have my room back now?" cautiously asked Eunhyuk, looking back and forth at the two distressed men. Ryeowook snarled and threw another pillow at the older for daring to intrude while they had a fight.

 


 

inspired by a similar story Ryeowook told during Sukira