Lemonade

Drabble Challenge (miscontinued)

~Lemonade


 

10. Eunhyuk & Donghae

 

"So, basically... it's lemonade but it's blue..." Donghae slowly said and stared at the weirdly coloured liquid in the jug placed on the counter in front of him.

 

"Aren't you a genius?" mocked the man at his left.

Papers with notes scribbled on every centimetre were spread on the marble surface and Eunhyuk, leaning on his elbows, was balancing a stubby pencil between his fingers, going through the menu for the umpteenth time. He crossed several items out and quickly wrote down an idea that had just dawned to him. Donghae was still examining the beverage, taking a few experimental sips more. He kept them in his mouth, deciding weather it was good or not.

 

"I don't understand," he muttered and tilted his head in question, "how can it be blue?"

 

Eunhyuk sighed and raised his eyes from the notes, only to roll them at the brunet.

"You don't have to understand it in order to drink it!"

"But still..." protested the younger and frowned, out of habit sticking his tongue out one side of his mouth.

 

"What?" Donghae snapped and crossed his arms over his chest, his friend's wide grin annoying him since he wasn't aware of the reason behind it.

Eunhyuk laughed out loud and held his phone up for Donghae to see his reflection on the screen.

 

"Your tongue!" the blond gasped between laughs, and Donghae opened his mouth confused.

"Yah! It's blue!

 

"This better go away soon, you !" he growled and landed a punch on Eunhyuk's arm.

Laughing louder than before, the other man shoved the younger away and circled the blue lemonade on the menu. Eunhyuk was sure it was going to be a best-seller at his mother's café.