Cream

Drabble Challenge (miscontinued)

~Cream


 

34. Yesung & Ryeowook

 

Ryeowook had been practicing on his piano the whole afternoon. Winter was starting to boldly push autumn out of the way, the wind harsh and freezing. That kind of weather was always creating problems to Ryeowook, and especially to his hands.

"Ow..."

 

He stopped in the middle of the piece he was playing, since the strain on his dry skin caused tiny cuts to appear. The young man examined his red hands, a scowl on his face, and sighed frustrated. Pulling his bag towards him, he searched for the small tube of hand-cream Yesung had bought for him. Ryeowook have been complaining too much about the sting of his hands and one day, he found the cream on his bed-side table when he woke up.

 

"Oh, hyung... how sweet..." he murmured as he was spreading a fair amount of the ointment over every milimetre of irritated skin, then batting his hands up and down for it to be quickly absorbed.

"Are you talking about me?"

 

Ryeowook jumped on his seat, surprised to suddenly see said hyung appearing at the door. "You scared me!"

Yesung hummed and settled on the piano's stool, next to the younger man. "Is it any good?" he asked, chin pointing to the cream. Ryeowook nodded. "Well," the older man took Ryeowook's hands on his own and brought them to his nose, "it surely smells nice!" Yesung sniffed the aloe vera scent, his breath tickling the boy's skin.

"Hyung, you're weird!"

 

Ryeowook shoved playfully the other man with his shoulder, his hands still gently held in Yesung's.