Chocolates

Drabble Challenge (miscontinued)

~Chocolates


 

41. Leeteuk & Hangeng

 

Pulling harshly the back-door open, he then threw on the seat the small, square box, and slammed it close again. Hangeng chose to say nothing as his friend dropped on the passenger's seat next to him, only lightly tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

 

"It didn't go well, I suppose?" he asked, and Jungsoo growled in response.

"I thought girls like heart-shaped chocolates on Valentine's day?" the Chinese man wondered out loud, eyeing the seemingly innocent box through the rear-view mirror.

 

"You tell me!" Jungsoo sighed and tugged the seat-belt. "Everything was going just fine until I showed her the chocolates. She refused to eat any, afraid she'd get fatter than what she is - according to her. And then I said «You look great. A few chocolates won't make that big of a difference.»"

Hangeng groaned at his friend's bluntness.

"And then she yelled that I really think she's fat after all! She threw the box back at me and stormed off to god-knows where!"

 

The blond took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes in frustration.

 

"Well, look at the bright side: we have all the chocolates to ourselves..." Hangeng joked and then started the ignition. "It's not worth it, man. Imagine how she'd react over something actually important."

 

Jungsoo nodded in agreement, deciding he wouldn't feel guilty about his gesture, no matter how it was viewed by his -now not anymore- romantic interest. Spending the evening with his best friend was so much better that worrying over a girl and her obsession with calories-counting. Especially when Hangeng was so entertaining after getting drunk by eating way too many cherry liquor-filled chocolates.

 


 

comments, comments... can't handle all the comments... haha...

image

contractive criticism, anyone? is there a genre I'm writing too often about? or a member combination? are some members neglected perhaps? is there a duo I haven't written about yet and you want to see?