Rain

Drabble Challenge (miscontinued)

~Rain


 

24. Leeteuk & Heechul

 

As much as the sky was determined to shed all remnants of water from its dark grey cloak, he was doing the exact opposite. His stare fixated through the window on the flooded road outside, Heechul was at the moment more interested in listening the monotonous rapping of cold drops on the glass than the older man's scolding. Minutes ticked by just like that, till there was silence and the rain's hum covered every other noise. Jungsoo's sigh was barely audible behind him as a lightening struck the city of Seoul.

 

"You can't reject him forever, you know. Kyuhyun is now a part of this."

 

Heechul gritted his teeth in unreasonable fury and glared at the other man, his hands clenching in tight fists on the window's inner sill.

"You hate it as much as I do!" he spat and resumed glaring the road below their dorm. Jungsoo didn't add anything else. Both men knew Heechul was right.

 

Tiredly dragging his feet next to his friend, Jungsoo stared at the rain water trickling down the outside world, too exhausted to think any further. The responsibility he had to bear had increased from one moment to another - what could he say that was going to nullify that?. The man wished he could be washed away too, like a speckle of dirt, soundlessly and without leaving a trace behind. He sighed again - he was doing that a lot lately.

 

"Look... just be patient, alright? It will get better..."

Heechul scoffed and stomped his feet away, leaving Jungsoo alone near the rain-beaten window. The older man pressed his lips tightly.

 

It'll get better... It will!

 


 

Ugh, that's the second time making Heechul hate on other members >< I gotta stop it...