Mommy

Drabble Challenge (miscontinued)

~Mommy


 

33. Heechul & Donghae

 

He searched for fancams on the plane to S. Korea. As he was typing various key-words on the search engine, Donghae couldn't stop grinning while thinking back to that certain incident during their latest concert at Philippines. The rest of the members had the moment they were backstage, expressing in their own special way their thoughts about the young man's antics. Heechul, for example, was screeching MOMMY! whenever he'd see Donghae, making sure the short male would never forget about his cute little act of fan-love.

Truth be told, Donghae was a bit embarrassed for taunting the girl like that. She had looked terrified when her phone vanished in the man's pocket. It was a rather impulsive thing to do but, frankly, Donghae had enjoyed teasing.

 

"Aha!"

 

Donghae's grin grew wider as his search proved fruitful. The video's high quality allowed him to clearly see his light smirk and hear the fan's frantic yells of Oppa, andwe!

 

"Oh! It's already out?" asked Heechul and peeked over the seat behind Donghae's. Smiling dashingly at the air-hostess who mildly scolded him for standing up, Heechul then turned his attention to the brunet's phone.

 

"Well, that was a really unexpected thing you did," he commented and patted Donghae's head. "I hope you won't mind if I do that..."

"Huh? Do what, hyung?"

 

Heechul smirked and jumped on the narrow corridor between the two rows of seats, taking a deep breath.

 

"WHO WANTS TO BE DONGHAE'S MOMMY?"

 

The younger spent the rest of the flight buried under a blanket Sungmin kindly lent him.

 


 

tumblr_mr7kjlvRZ11qb32v2o6_250.gifsince we already have a father, now we need mommy as well... 

 

 

 

oh, Donghae... just when you think he's cute and harmless, something like that happens...

(video not mine)