Zoo

Drabble Challenge (miscontinued)

~Zoo


 

12. Eunhyuk & Ryeowook (ft. Yesung)

 

"Are you sure they're all going to fit in?" Eunhyuk's doubtful voice was heard behind him. Ryeowook only grunted, most of his small body squeezed in the store-room of their dorm.

"You know, as much as you're pushing them, space ain't gonna miraculously appear."

"We'll -ugh!- see -ugh!- about that!"



The older boy sighed and tried to forget about scratching his itching nose, since his hands were full.

"Why did you have to tell the fans that you love giraffes..." Eunhyuk whined to the younger, glaring at the dozens of stuffed toys that had conquered every surface of the apartment over the last couple of weeks. His fellow member eagerly revealed which was his favourite animal and, since that dreadful day, giraffes were prevailing in fans presents. Coming in any form possible - pens, mugs, pillows, even cupcakes! - it was clear that Ryeowook was receiving stuffed versions of the poor animal far more often that the other ones. In fact, so many were being left outside their dorm, or thrown at him during public appearances, that the boy had finally reached the point of not finding where to place them anymore.


"You will not throw away any of them!" he exploded when the rest of the group had gathered to offer their opinions on the problem's solution.



"We must move to a bigger apartment..." muttered Eunhyuk, and handed the last toy-giraffe to Ryeowook. The younger boy struggled a bit, pushing and pulling things here and there, but ultimately found a tiny, free spot.

"A-ha!" With a final shove, the last stuffed giraffe was lost among tens of others. Grinning satisfied, Ryeowook hugged the blond.

 

"Hyung, thank you for helping me!"

"Yeah..."

"Oh, and it'd be better if everyone kept away from this room. My sweeties may tumble over on someone's head if the door is opened."

"Your... what?" Eunhyuk shook his head at Ryeowook's retreating form, pitying whomever would have the bad luck to discover Kikki and the rest of her extremely big family.



—One week later—



"Ddangkoma! Come here baby! Don't hide from daddy! Don't go near suspicious rooms... Ddan— Oh, !"



Donghae's and Siwon's efforts to dig Yesung out from a two-metre-tall pile of stuffed giraffe toys, were interrupted by their roaring laughs and the occasional - muffled - curse of their lead vocalist.

"Hyung! You put them in this time!" exclaimed a fuming Ryeowook.

 


 

these aren't drabbles anymore, but half-shots  -.___.-