Stage

Drabble Challenge (miscontinued)

~Stage


 

31. Heechul & Eunhyuk

 

"Hyung, your nervousness is almost tangible," pointed out Eunhyuk, squatting the older man's hands away in order to properly fix the microphone wire through his clothes.

Heechul was shaking so much that the thing was slipping every time he'd try catching it. He didn't even snap at the younger, only stood still with eyes closed, taking deep breaths.

 

"Do you think I'll be pretty bad?"

Eunhyuk exhaled in mild indignation. "Remember who you are, hyung."

Fixing the older's jacket, Eunhyuk stepped back. Heechul was obviously doubting his abilities, worried he had lost his edge after two long years of being idle.

 

"SM Town is an important stage," he murmured ,"I can't afford to make mistakes!"

Sighing, Eunhyuk shook his head.

"What if I d—"

"Hyung! You won't disappoint anyone, I promise."

 

Staring hard at the younger for a few moments, Heechul then guffawed and straightened his back.

"Who do you think you're talking to, brat?" He ran his fingers through his dyed hair and plopped a hand to his waist. "Of course I'll be perfect! I'm Kim Heechul! Super Junior's Kim Heechul!"

 

Releasing a relieved breath, Eunhyuk smiled and watched the older man striding confidently towards the make-up noonas, politely demanding to be made more fabulous than what he already was. Their insufferable but caring hyung was back. Eunhyuk was glad.