Hug

Drabble Challenge (miscontinued)

~Hug


 

5. Kyuhyun & Zhoumi

 

Fierce raindrops were hitting his face as he was running, frantically looking around... searching for a clue as to where he should turn next. Letting a frustrated cry, he sprinted left, following his gut feeling and the streams of dirty water overflowing the road's sides. Shaking his head to clear his vision from the reddish locks falling in front of his eyes, Kyuhyun called one name that holds more gravity than the whole world around him.

 

"Zhoumi!"

 

His agony echoed down the narrow street, the rain falling rhythmically the only answer he got. Cursing and his hands, Kyuhyun desperately threw himself forward once again... straining his ears to catch even the slightest detail above the sky's noisy tears. Turn right, jump over muddy puddle, shake hair off eyes, scream his name... Repeating these steps over and over, till the burn in his lungs and throat was unbearable. Till only an old, sad-looking playground was the only place left between a dead-end and the flooded street he had emerged from. No one would expect the small park to be filled with children and their excited shouts. At this weather, it should have been deserted. Yet, amidst the soaked metallic toys, a swing was occupied.

 

"Zhoumi!" yelled the breathless man, this time relief evident in his voice rather than desperation. Hurrying next to him, Kyuhyun pulled the other man's head to his chest, and wrapped his arms around him protectively.

 

"Don't leave like this ever again!" he said against damp, black hair, tightening his hold, one hand caressing Zhoumi's shivering skin.

 

"You should have waited at home..."

Kyuhyun ignored the faint murmur vibrating on his chest, the corners of his lips curling upwards as a pair of long arms hesitantly closed around his waist.

 


 

this makes no sense 8D but I kinda saw this scene in my head while I was eating and, since I didn't have anything better to do, wrote it down.

hmm, what do you think could be really happening? hmmm...