Suitcase 2.0

Drabble Challenge (miscontinued)

~Suitcase 2.0


 

35. Hangeng & Henry (ft. Zhoumi)

 

"Don't shake the ladder! DON'T!"

Hangeng snickered and gave the metallic ladder a rattle. 

"GEGE! Oh my god, I'm going to die!"

"Stop being a wimp and hurry up."

 

Henry gulped audibly and released the grip he had of the tiny door's frame. In impossibly slow movements he pushed his body in the attic, little by little off the top step. Hangeng smacked his lips impatiently on the floor below.

"Why must my only suitcase be stuck in the furthest corner?" he heard his little brother mumbling as his legs finally disappeared inside the opening, albeit trembling embarrassingly. 

 

"I see it!" Henry yelled from inside and the older man craned his neck to catch a glimpse of the suitcase as well.

 

"The ceiling is low; careful of your—" 

"OW!"

"—head..." Hangeng sighed and leaned back on the wall waiting for Henry.

 

"You're still here?!" exclaimed the second brother, Zhoumi, opening the door of his room to see what the commotion was all about.

"Yeah..."

 

Zhoumi bit his lip to hold his laugh at Henry's muffled cursing about narrow attics and the smell of mold. "I could lent you my own suitcase!" he yelled towards the opening, and heard the youngest banging his head on the ceiling once again.

"Gege, really?"

"And you're saying this now?" Hangeng hissed and pierced the younger with a murderous look. Zhoumi smirked and waved sweetly at Henry who had peeked his head from the small door.

 

"Of course not, it's the full Gucci travel collection. I won't give it to anyone. Ciao!"

Blowing two kisses towards his brothers, Zhoumi walked away, straightening his black-framed glasses on his nose.

 

"You can take your Gucci and shove it up your—" "Gege!"

"WHAT?!"

Henry swallowed and eyed scared the floor a couple of metres away, his hands clutching the retrieved suitcase's handle.

"I don't know how to come down..."

 

"For heavens' sake..." Hangeng breathed and rubbed his eyes, praying for patience - tons of it!

 


 

a prequel to this =) gotta love sassy Zhoumi...

 tumblr_m20xjwqSwq1rpcfcto1_500.gif