Misfortune

Drabble Challenge (miscontinued)

~Misfortune


 

1. Siwon & Sungmin

 

It was Friday afternoon and worldwide famous actor Choi Siwon had pressed his manager to find him an hour free of schedules. An extremely urgent situation had suddenly rose and he had to take care of numerous vital details. He had a date. Tomorrow, the actress he had for a long time been chasing and courting, had agreed to let him take her out for dinner. Out of the blue she had contacted him this morning and now Siwon was anxiously tapping his foot. Everything had to be perfect. He had to be perfect! Thus the free hour was so very needed.
 
He had to go to the hairdresser.
 
Currently seated on the leather couch of the celebrities' salon, the star was flipping carelessly the pages of this month's CeCi. A smirk spread on his beautifully shaped lips as he caught a glimpse of the reviews for his enemy's latest movie. Apparently, Lee Donghae was a flop as a pastry chef.
 
He heard his name being called, and Siwon threw the magazine on the coffee table, following a short male with pumpkin-orange hair. After giving precise orders on how he visualised his hair, the tall man closed his eyes and focused on the music flowing from the salon's speakers. Roughly an hour and a half later, the hairdresser shyly tapped his shoulder. Siwon parted his eyelids, prepared to face awesomely trimmed locks of dark blond hair. Alas, what he found was nothing at all like that.
 
 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN PINK IS THE NEW FASHION, SUNGMIN-SSHI?!"