Chapter 2

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

 

 

                  

Dara’s POV-

 

Lydia, Bom and I were chit chatting and checking out the art pieces by Mina, I hadn’t had the chance to see this place before, due to the hectic schedule. We didn’t have time to hang out. Chae once asked if I wanted to go with her to check it out, but that day I had to meet my brother, I hadn’t seen him for weeks and he wasn’t really feeling well. So I assumed Chae went alone as Bommie and Minzy were at the parlour that day.
We stood at a corner when Teddy Oppa came over and we took some photos, later we were joined by Jiyong, Youngbae, Xin. It was nice seeing everyone, as we all hadn’t had the time to hang out these couple of months; sadly Chae and Minzy weren’t with us. Minzy never really enjoyed parties and she complained of having a headache so she chose to go to her parents’ house earlier today. Chae, I didn’t know what to say to her when she said she was going to meet him, I don’t even think she would have listened to me if I asked her not to go, she’s a stubborn girl. I don’t understand why she’s so spellbound over him, they break up then go out together again,then when she says she’s ready to announce it officially, he doesn’t want to, then suddenly pops back into her life and has been like this for 2 years now.
“Ssandara…Ssandara?..YAH! SSANDARA!”
“What? Why’re you yelling Bommie?”
I said as I pulled away from my thoughts.
“Noona? What were you thinking about? “Youngbae asked and the whole lot turned and faced me.
“Nothing!” I faced the floor and fixed my hat.
“Oh? Where’s Chaerin and Minzy? The Maknaes are missing, even Seungri” Teddy Oppa joked
“Seungri left today. Morning” Jiyong said, finally speaking reminding us of his presence, yet not looking up from his phone.
“Twitter!?, Jiyong-ah…  Enough!!!” Bommie cried. Making us all laugh.
“That wasn’t even funny” She added, making us laugh again.
In the midst of the laughter Jiyong crept out of the group and ran out, leaving Youngbae looking at his direction without any explanation other than ‘I have something to do’ look.

 


Youngbae’s POV-

 

Ji ran out, making us all surprised, after he left everybody looked at me as if I knew what was going on,
“WHAT? I don’t know anything!” I said holding out my hands
“Seriously. I don’t know what’s up with him. He's so random.” Teddy Hyung said looking serious for once.
I excused myself and let myself to a quiet place where I could call him.
He didn’t pick up the phone as I kept trying, a few minutes later I received a message.

From :Ji_Kwon
‘I’ll be back in an hour or so, don’t worry. Nothing serious. BRB’

 

To: Ji_Kwon
‘WTH man? Kay. See ya later then’

I didn’t want to ask him the reason for his immediate action, because I know he’d tell me anyway. I’ve known him the longest; we understand each other more than anyone, so I know he has his own timing for everything.
I stood alone for a while, closed my eyes and sighed.

“Well! You seem tired!” I heard someone speak from behind. And that certain someone is a person who’s voice I cannot-not recognize even if I wanted to.
“Mmmm.. Just a little, haven’t slept for about 30 hours” I replied plainly.
“This will help you then!” I exhaled heavily and turned around to see her hold 2 cups of coffee. I Smiled.
“ Happy Valentine’s day Youngbae” She smiled back.
“Thanks! And same to you Dara Noona” I took the cup rom her and walked towards the balcony slowly placing my left hand behind her gesturing her to walk with me.
“Nice hat! Where’d you get it from?” I teased, making her Laugh.
“Aigoo!! Got it as a gift from my very good friend! Jealous?” She said poking my arm.
“Ah! Noona you’re so strong!! It hurts! Ahh! Look look! There’s a hole in my arm! Woah!” I exclaimed, it was always fun teasing her.
She smiled and exhaled heavily holding the railing and stretching herself.
I turned my back against the railing beside her taking a sip of my coffee.
“It’s beautiful.” She stretched her arm sideway, then rested her elbows on the railing.
“What is?” I asked looking at her though I couldn’t see her clearly under the dim lights.
“Life. It would be a waste to spend it with someone who doesn’t love you. Right?” then bent down the balcony railing at almost 90 degree then quickly held her hat so it wouldn't fall off.
“True. But why would you say that?” I drank my coffee. It really does work.
“Just some thing's bothering me.. Just a thought! Nothing in particular” she dismissed.
“Something? Or Someone?” I asked, curious this time. She rarely talked to me about these kinds of stuffs.
“I shouldn’t talk about it. It isn’t my place!” Her tone changed, suddenly as if reality caught a hold of her.
“but it’s bothering you. Must be an important Someone I don’t know why but I kept emphasizing the word ‘someone’.
“Yes. Very Important.” We could hear the music from downstairs and people chattering, the cold winter breeze blowing past us, and the sound of her clearing . We stood there silent.

That someone........ Must be Jiyong.

 

 


 

A/N:

So, I decided to include the other members as well. Hmmm..... A Long update again. I just can't shorten it T___T
And thank you so much to all the new subscribers and for the lovely comments... 
I will try and update daily.

 

--ENXIE