Chapter 6

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

CHAERIN'S POV-

I got ready, I picked out a simple acid washed jeans paired it with a black hightop  and grey T-shirt and a black leather jacket, tried looking casual but not too simple. I checked in the mirror again. Perfect.

It was already 02:10pm. He was late. Again. Maybe it's the traffic. Why was I even making excuses for him.. Seriously. What is wrong with me? I took my phone dialled Youngbae oppa's number. He picked up after 2 rings.

"Oppa? Where are you?"

"I'm at the HQ, what's up?" he said popping the 'p' in 'UP'.

"Let's meet. I'm free. Wait for me in the lobby... I'll be there in a few minutes." I said quickly, hung up before hearing his reply. Took my car keys and left.

 

The gate was crowded with fans, I saw 'GDragon, Sarangheyo' written on a fan's board, So Jingyo oppa is here. As I turned my car to the gate, the fans started knocking on my car window, I drove very slow, scared that I might run over their toes or something. I rolled down my window and signed a few autographs and waved to them as I parked my car in the parking lot. Youngbae Oppa was already in the lobby,sitting by himself with his earphones plugged in.

"Oppa!!!" I called out, making the the doorman jump in surprise but not the victim I was aiming for.

"Sorry....." I bowed apologetically and quietly tip toed and jumped in front of him. He wasn't even scared, not even surprised. He casually looked at me and smiled.

"You..... Didn't even get scared or anything." I poked him on his shoulder making him giggle.

"Come on!" he said as he put his arm around my shoulder "Lets get something to eat".

We headed to the cafeteria, where some trainees were sitting and chatting, then suddenly upon our entrance, they froze, their eyes gawking at us. Youngbae oppa waved at them making them startled as they got up and bowed. He headed to the counter as I took a seat near the window, took off my sunglass and placed them on the table.

"Chaerinnie!" he called out, He was pointing at the menu and mouthing 'what do you want'. I shrugged,he shook his head and smiled to himself. He came over and sat opposite to me as he brought a Non fat caffe latte for me and a large pack of French fries and a Coke.

"So.... What'd you want to talk about?" I asked sipping my latte.

"Seriously?..... No courtesy of asking me how I'm doing Chae? I'm fine you know." he said sarcasticallywith a smirk on his face.

"Sorry. How are you Oppa? " I asked as I took a bite of the French fries.

"I'm..... Good, Chae. Just a little.... I don't know!" he shrugged as he sunk down his chair and tapped his fingers on the table. I hummed, signally him to continue.

"Call me crazy Chae, but..... Gosh how do I even say it?" he cleared his throat and pouted, immersing himself into deep thought.

"Oppa....." I tapped his hand, he turned to me, "You can trust me, you know that right?" I continued, he scrunched up his features and nodded.

"Yes.. It's just you that I tell things to, of course I trust you. Ji is just, too.... Too.....Occupied with his own business. I listener, while he's the talk-er? Anyway... With you, we meet halfway." I wiggled my eyebrows which made him smile making his eyes disappear into a crescent. I looked at him this time serious, he looked nervous and was fiddling with his hands.

"Chae.... I like..." his voice was low, and he was looking at his coke, gently the straw.

"Dara unnie!" i said completing his sentence. He lifted his head eyes wide open.

"How'd you know?" he spat.

"I knew it long time ago..... I just knew it by the way you acted around her." I said stretching my legs under the table..

"It's that obvious.....?" he asked, I shrugged shoving the fries into my mouth.

"Wait..... Wait! Does....... She?... She know?" he looked around "That..... I like her." he whispered. I shook my head.

"I don't think so, she.... Doesn't think about you in that-" I noticed his expression fall. I put my hand on his, as a gesture of support and encouragement. Which the kids around us probably misunderstood as we heard mumblings and chit chatting which immediately halted when I turned around and stared at them.

"Oppa.... Hey! Don't be so... Dramatic. Its not the end of the world okay? You have me... Let me do the magic." I smiled proudly.

"Chae.... I don't.. Want to force myself on her... It's better if she doesn't know, I'll ruin what we have going on  right now. " he said as he squeezed my hand. He was right in a way, Unnie is unpredictable, if he confessed and she didn't like him that way, she'd probably just stop talking to him or avoid him. I hummed in agreement. Suddenly my phone vibrated, it was him. I rejected the call.

"It's okay. Pick it up Chae." Youngbae oppa said politely as he drank his coke.

"Its no one important." I said as I slid my phone into my bag.

"Lets go...." I said as I pulled him up.

"You have anywhere to go?" he asked as he picked up my sunglass and handed it to me.

"No." not anymore.

"Why don't we drop in and say hi to Ji then?"

"Yes. Lets do that!" I sang and tugged my arm around his.

Hmm.. You just read my mind oppa.

 

 


 

A/N: Double update.. *HURAAY*. But no SD Moment. :'(
I did it purposely because I wanted to establish that Chaerin is tight with everyone. To show her personality.... How comfortable she is with the guys.

Thanks for all the views and the unique subs.. Muahhhh!

 

--ENXIE