Chapter 17

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

Two weeks later.

NO ONE'S POV-

"I'll see you later oppa." Kiko called out as she blew a kiss. Jiyong sighed as he turned the key in the ignition.

He drove to the YG-HQ , slowly driving past the mob outside the gate, he rolled down his window and signed a few autographs and waved to the fans. He drove to the parking lot and found a familiar car parked right next to his.

"She's fine now?" he mumbled to himself as he reached for his coat in the back seat and stepped out the car and waved a final wave to the fans who were still screaming out their lungs.

"Oh!" Chaerin gasped as she saw the figure entering the studio.

"Hunchae. Teddy Hyung." his eyes wandered around the room as he couldn't bring himself to look her in the eye, since he hadn't visited her, though he knew she wasn't doing well, all he did was leave a text saying 'Get well soon Chae-ah".

"how're you now?" he asked as he pulled a chair next to hers.

"Seriously?" she gawked as him as he fiddled with his phone, barely looking up.

"What?" he asked as he pulled his eyes away from the phone, meeting her eyes for the first time.

"Oh! Nothing. Nothing at all." she spat as she flipped the pages in front of her humming a tune.

"Chae-ah...... I was busy.... I mean..... " he stammered as he placed his phone on the desk and rotated his chair to face her directly.

" Yeah. I see... You were busy." she retorted not looking away from the files on her lap.

"When did it start?" she asked slamming the files close.

"What started when? What?" he looked at her with curious eyes. He knew what she meant but he couldn't understand  why he was unable to say anything in front of her.

"You and Kiko unnie..." she smiled this time, making his heart ease a little, because now he felt like he escaped all the explanation he owed once.

"It.... Kind of just, happened. I mean... It's not like I asked her out or anything." he replied.

"But.... You're a thing." she clapped her hands in excitement, which quickly died down as she got lost in her own thoughts.

"Hey" he waved his hand to get her attention which he did, and motioned with his hand, what happened?

"Hyunjoong oppa and I...... We.... Broke up, I think. or else we could have gone out for a double date.... " she whispered as she looked around, seeing Teddy busy with his headphone on, she continued. he looked at her confused, his fingers tapping on the table.

"He... Cheated on me." she clicked her tongue and swept her bangs behind her ears.

"He.... WHAT?" he yelled, earning a punch from her.

"We haven't talked yet.... Maybe we're done. I don't know though." she wondered as she shrugged.

"There's no need to talk! It's over. Simple as that. He ing cheated on you Chae." his frustration got a better hold of him. 

"How can you be so weak?" he asked, he knew it came out wrong, but he didn't have time to take it back. He mentally prepared himself to be attacked but instead.

"It's not about being weak oppa..... Even I kind of cheated on him.... Remember?" she asked him, earning a confused look from him.

"Don't tell me you don't remember!" she almost yelled out but quickly held back as she saw Teddy move about on his chair.

"What're you talking about......." he paused scratching his head.

"Oh!" he exclaimed after giving it some thought.

"The dare? That was nothing Chae.... Just forget it even happened." he mumbled as he stood up and stretched himself, then laying down on the couch with his hand over his forehead, he closed his eyes. You siad so yourself Chae, It was just a game for you wasn't it?
She looked at him with disbelief, What has happened to him? He doesn't even seem to care about me anymore. She thought to herself as she moved her gaze back to the computer screen and sighed.

"Chaerinnie?" Teddy called out, making her startle a bit.

"Will you look at this?" he said as he pointed at the computer screen and smiled slightly, patting her back as she stood up and stood beside him.

"Oh my God! Oppa!" she gasped, holding her hands to , which hung wide open. Teddy placed the headphone on her head, as she slowly took the seat Teddy offered.

"It's my song!" she mumbled, dazed and still unable to believe.

"I just made the beats and merged it with your demo audio. It came out well." he smiled proudly, not because of the amazing soundtrack he made, but proud of this young talented girl, whom he knew would make it very big in the industry against all odds.

"I'll have a talk to Hyung, so be prepared for a solo. Go celebrate." he chuckled, humored by the awed look on her face. She embraced him with a hug, which he gladly accepted, she was like a little sister he never had, though he kind of missed the times when she would blush when he talked to her in the early debut days, he was glad she was over her crush on him,cause it made them grow closer to each other.

"Thank you oppa...." she smiled brightly as she pulled away from the hug, and quickly picked up her bag and glanced at the figure resting on the couch. She sighed at how distant they had become over the past few weeks. She picked up her phone and typed a message as closed the door and exited.

To Jingyo oppa
Delivered 7:30pm

I'm happy for you...
As long as you're happy.

 

Jiyong smiled as he read the message, it wasn't because he was happy, but because he felt guilty. He had promised to be there for her, and as of now, he was doing a pretty ty job, and his thing with Kiko wasn't helping. Speaking of Kiko, he had to make things clear with her.

To Kiko(Seoul)
Delivered 7:35pm

Hey..... We need to talk.
I'll see you tonight at your place.

 

He swallowed hard as he put his phone down.  Only one thought repeating in his mind.

You were such a lucky bastard Hyunjoong..... You're a fool to let go of someone as precious as my Hunchae.

 

 


A/N:
Okay my lovelies... here's a double update. :)
I hope you're staisfied with this chappie, cause the previous one big time. Sorry.

I just can't seem to express how much  I Love GD's new album.. It's so fresh and so... different,
I do wish he'd collaborate with CL sometime again.
But anywho... I'm awes at CL's people skills. I'm like "Seriously?"
Rihana, Rita Ora, Jeremy Scoot, Luca Finnoti(Lady Gaga's Designer), Dok2, Diplo, Joe Jonas... are following her on insta ( though she doesn't even have a twitter account)
And the people she has met, Pharrel Williams, Nicky Minaj, Katy graham, Sky Ferreira, Skrillex, 30 seconds to mars, Muse, Ashram,  Skylar Grey, Joe & Kevin Jonas, M.I.A. GOSSSSH! ( sorry for spazzing :D )

 

E N X I E