Chapter 3

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

                          

Chaerin’s POV-

 

I woke up to the sound of a car horn. My head felt heavy and my stomach empty, which was proved by the sound it made. I slowly opened my eyes and glanced over the driver’s seat. Thankfully Jiyong Oppa wasn’t there. I set the seat straight, removed the jacket covering me, Oppa's jacket and reached for my bag at the back seat. There was a knock on the car window and I nearly jumped off my seat.


“Oppa!!!!! You scared me! GOD!” I yelled, though I was certain he couldn’t hear me through the sound proof glass.
“You’re up! Finally….here” He said as he opened the door handed me some packages.
“Wah! You read my mind! I was so hungry.” I said as I took the packages and rummaged through it as he started to drive.
“Where’re we going?” I said with my muffled voice as I ate the Mc spicy chicken Hamburger.
“I don’t know. Where do you wanna go?” he asked as he slowed down the car speed.
“How am I supposed to know?” I looked out the window and felt the cold breeze and let it blow through my damp hair.
“Hunchae, close the window, will you? You’ll get sick. Are you done eating?”
“No, my hair’s damp, it’s hot in here, and the heater’s suffocating me.”

I didn’t answer the other question. He slowed down and parked the car at the road side.
“Eat this” He said taking my hand and placing coloured pills.
“Why? What is this?” I said taking the pills and investigating them carefully.
“It’s not poison." he chuckled. "It’ll make you feel better Okay?” he handed me a cranberry juice. I took it, and ate the pills obediently and drank the juice.
“Happy?” I said looking at him eye to eye.
“No! I’m not happy. I’m confused” he said as he rubbed his eyes and then looked at me and continued,
“Look! I have a lot of questions to ask, I don’t even know where to start. What happened? Wha-“
“He didn’t come.”
I said, bluntly.
“Wha- Who?”
“Hyunjoong Oppa.” *silence* “We had a date, no! We were supposed to have a date! He texted me he came back to Seoul. We hadn’t met for a month 13 days and…” I looked at my watch “….8 hours.”
“Hunchae..”
he trailed off.
“I-I-I did my hair, make up, manicure, bought this dress. I even had to lie to Teddy Oppa. And….. He didn’t even show up, or call. Not even a text. What is wrong with me Oppa? Did I do something wrong? Wh-what can I do?”
“Hunchae, you did everything right. Maybe he had his own reason. Or even if it isn’t, and if he doesn’t see how lucky he is to have you, then the joke’s on him. Don’t blame yourself. Take it easy.” He put a hand on my shoulder.
“Maybe.. he doesn’t even love me, look at me. I’m UGLY, I....I'm not good enough for him.”

 

Jiyong’s POV-

 

When she said that I wanted to tell her how beautiful she was, but I didn’t because she was emotionally unstable at the moment and maybe she said that because she was sad, she didn’t mean it. Of course why would she? She’s so beautiful. And I didn’t want to complicate our relationship, because she’s just a friend, no! Best friend among girls. Like Youngbae, Female version. What am I even saying?
“Yah! Don’t ever say that again Okay? I’m sure he loves you, even if you’re-”
“Ugly! Even you Oppa! See, even you think I’m ugly. I always knew it…. Even my best friend, aissh! Even you…….”
She said and she climbed out the car.
“YAH!!!!!!! YAAH! ……..Hunchae! That wasn’t what I meant… You know better…”
I climbed out too; she wasn’t even wearing her shoes or her jacket. This girl wants to get sick, aissh!
“YAH!.... I’m sorry!” I yelled, she kept walking ahead, didn’t even turn.
“Didn’t you hear I said I’m Sor-”
“Don’t be sorry. Because you’re right!” her voice echoed over the distance.
I hadn’t slept or more than 24 hours and my legs were killing me, but I chased her which reminded me that I needed to meet Hwangsabu more often.
“I’m really sorry Chae.. I was just trying to make you feel better, instead.. I ended up being an .”I said almost running out of breath, gasping for air.
“I’m sorry too, I ruined your night just because I got stood up” She laughed, God! I love her laugh. Thankfully I was dealing with a girl who doesn’t get mad for long.
“In fact, you made my day.” Then she suddenly hugged me.
“Happy Valentine’s Day Jingyo Oppa”
“It’s past almost 4:30am now, it’s not Valentine’s day anymore..” I .
“Whatever! Babo!” She said as she pulled away. I took off my coat and placed it on her shoulders and I sat knelt down facing my back towards her.
“Get on; you aren’t wearing your shoes, its cold!”
She got on and held me tight, placed her chin on my shoulder and adjusted my coat to make sure she covered my arms.
Slowly as we walked back to the car she whispered at the corner of my ear with her warm breath sinking into my skin
“I wish................you were my boyfriend.”


 

 


 

A/N:
Double update.. Yeahhhhhh!! Hahahah.... Enjoy Enjoy... Skydragon moment.

 

 

--ENXIE