Chapter 13

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

JIYONG'S POV-

 

"Kiko?" I exclaimed in surprise as I took took the phone from Youngbae and looked at the caller ID. Of all people, I hadn't expected her to call, given our history, I thought she'd never call me. I hesitated at first but, soon after debating whether or not to recieve the call, I picked it up and heard the fimilar voice yet again.

 

"GD?" she said. I cringed.

 

"Kiko......." my voice dragged, not knowing how to react.

 

"Hey! It's been a long time right?" she chuckled a dry laugh, 

 

"Yea.... Long time." I replied, my sentences were to-the-point, unable to decide how to talk to her. We were never really a thing, but we weren't just friends either. Time to time we'd get together when I'd visit Japan and hang out... Or maybe do something more than just....'Hang-out'. 

 

"Are you going to be free later today? We could hang out." she paused, "I'm in Seoul you know?" she asked, I could sense the uneasiness in her voice,because that was exactly how I sounded. But I wanted to give her a thumbs up for at least trying to make a conversation..

 

"Oh! No, I didn't know.... I'll see if we can meet up okay?" I said as I looked at Youngbae who was still standing beside me, his resting his hands on his waist, dreaming. 

 

"Only if you're not busy. 'Cause it's not that important... I just... wanted to... catch up." she cleared .

 

"Sure, I'll contact you through this number then...." I suggested.

 

"Nice talking to you." she said in Korean, with a broken accent.

 

"You too." I said as I chuckled and hung up the phone. She definitely wasn't a bad person as everybody claim her to be, I heard rumours about her and I that circulated among my fans, and heard all about the stuff they had to say about her. I partly felt guilty and embarrassed for my fans' behaviour, but I couldn't really say that the rumour was not true, because it partially was kind of true. We could call ourselves, 'Friends with benefits', but then again.... we were never really friends in the first place.

 

"Youngbae!" I called out, as I snapped my finger, he yawned, supporting himself by putting his hand on my shoulder.

 

"You're breath stinks! Get off" I pushed him away as I laughed, which provoked him to blow his breath to my face. After a few minutes of wrestling each other, we settled down, panting breathlessly, as sweat covered my whole body.

"What'd she want?" he spat, suddenly, as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Who 'she'?" I asked, then suddenly I remembered, "ah! Kiko?" I paused, " She wants to........ hang out." i said plainly. He sighed and corssed his legs as he put his arm at the back supporting himself.

"Hangout......." he repeated, not looking amused, "She wants to Hangout?" he asked again, like he didn't hear it before, I nodded. dabbing my sweaty face.

"She's nice Ji....." he mumbled scratching his head, which made me wonder when was the last time he washed his hair. I quickly snapped out as I heard him clear his throat.

"yeah? you were saying?" I asked, turning my attention to him.

"I'd rather not say it. I think you know it too." he stood up stretching his arms as he jumped on the trade-mill. What does he mean? I didn't bother asking him, cause knowing him, he'll say something then leaves the rest for me to figure it out. 

I picked up my phone beside me and stared at it for a few minutes. Then after a long debate, I made up my mind.

To Kiko(Seoul)
delivered 2:46pm

I'll be free. So....
What's the plan?

 

I placed my phone down and removed my damp shirt. My phone vibrated within a few seconds.

 

From Kiko(Seoul)
recieved 2:47pm

Club Eden, VIP lounge 11:00 sharp. 
I'll see you tonight. :)

 

I put my phone down as I looked at the call log one last time. 
No calls from Chaerin.

None.


 

A/N:
Okay guys! Kille me. Even I hate myself for being on a hiatus.! I'm so.. so... sorry!
But god! The Skydragon moments in GD's Last OOAK concert in Seoul made me spazz so much, that I almost fainted.
IMO, the song 'The leaders' Doesn't really need all that fanservice or skinship, cause the lyrics.... it isn't even a love song. But then I can't complain. Cause I love it so much. hahaha!
So my friend and I have been playing detectives, and we kinda have suspicion that Our King & Queen have announced officially that they're dating(not to the public though TT__TT), referring to Jeremy's tweets, CL's recent Insta posts. etc. 
what do you guys think?

Gosh! i should learn to write short A/N's xD
If you read this. I LOVE YOU! x)

 

 

E N X I E