Chapter 36

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

 

"Congratulations Pudong-ah!" Dara said as she pulled Chaerin to embrace her, "We're so proud of you." she croaked, squeezing her one last time before letting her go to wipe her stray tears.

"Thankyou Unnie-" her phone rang interrupting her talk, she looked at the display and smiled.

"Chaerinnie! Congratulations~" Both Bom and Minzy sang in harmony, making Chaerin almost let her tears flow.

"Thank you so much...." she squeaked eye smiling Dara who held her thumbs up.

"We're so sorry we couldn't come Rinrin-" Bom said, interrupted by Minzy who snatched the phone, "Unnie~We're still at the studio, we'll come as soon as we can-" a loud ruffling sound could be heard when a deep male voice spoke, causing Chaerin to finally let her tears flow as she sniffled, "Chaerin-ah, Congrats my baby girl." Teddy said proudly.

"Oppa~"

"We'll celebrate for sure, but these crazy girls need to work right now, so I'd better go before they doze off alright? I'll see you later."

"Okay, see you." she let out a shaky breath as she turned to Dara, "Unnie, I'll just go and...."

"He's outside waiting for you." Dara wiggled her eyebrows as she exited and bowed before she disappeared completely, her presence now occupied by a rather strikingly handsome man. Kris awkwardly headed towards Chaerin holding a small bouquet.

"Congrats" he said as placed the bouquet on the dressing table, he tried his absolute best to put on a smile which didn't go unnoticed by Chaerin. She stepped forward leaning the flat of her palm on the desk, the other hand casually the bouquet.

"Did I do something wrong Kris?" she asked, "If I did something, please understand I never meant to-" her sentence was cut short when Kris let out a small chuckle, it didn't sound forced or fake, her head jerked, surprised at his sudden mood change, but whatever the reason, she was glad he smiled.

"What?" she asked, tilting her head.

"Why do you keep assuming it's you who did wrong?" Kris answered her question by a question, "It wasn't you Chaerin-ah, it was me." he sighed heavily as he stepped forward, towards her direction, "Can we talk somewhere else?" he asked, after Chaerin weakly nodded, the duo left the SBS building discreetly.

 

 

"So?" Chaerin cleared as she shoved her hands into her hoodie pocket.

"Chaerin-ah....."

Chaerin whipped her head up, staring at him as he grinded his heels onto the marble floor of their apartment hallway. They decided they'd go to Kris's dorm since Chaerin's would probably be crowded, with people wanting to congratulate her.

"What is it-"

"I like you." he spat quickly averting his gaze, "I like you alot.... I like spending time with you, I like being with you, I just like everything..... When I'm with you!" he quickly covered his face, "Oh God!" he sighed, embarrassed, soon his eyes lit up when he felt a familiar sense of warmth wrap around his wrist as Chaerin pulled it down to reveal his slightly pink face. He's so cute. She thought as she let out a soft chuckle and gently caressed his face. She didn't know what she was doing and didn't care what people would think if they saw this, all she cared was, Kris Wu LIKES her.... And she liked him too.

"I-" before she could say anything, his lips crashed against hers as he grazed his teeth on her lower lip and she let out a soft moan, "K-Kris...", she felt him smile as he slid in tongue in and explored . The kiss was surprisingly soft as well as harsh, she felt his hand wrap around her waist as he pulled her closer to him, the other running down her thigh as he lifted her up. She breathed heavily as she wrapped her legs around his hips, while her hands ran around his hair,  quickly he pulled away as soon as he rested her back against the wall.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that" he whispered as he rested his forehead on her shoulder, he swore he felt her stiffen as soon as he spoke, "I-I got carried away...." slowly he turned them around and sat down, Chaerin still his his embrace as he pulled her on his lap.

"I kissed you back" she said softly as she played with his sweatshirt zipper, ".... So don't apologize." she lifted her gaze to find him looking at her with a gentle smile on his face that she loved so much. It didn't actually come as a surprise to her when he confessed, but what really surprised her was she liked him as well, she did like being with him, spending time with him, after all, all he ever did was be there for her, when a certain someone would ignore her and leave her alone, while he goes and have his own kind of fun with another girl. Kris had ever asked her anything in return but would never hesitate to give, that's what she liked about him the most. Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt his lips on her forehead.

"I like you so much Lee Chaerin..." he whispered, their foreheads resting against each other, "I never liked someone as much as I like you..." he chuckled as he watched her blink her eyes rapidly as her cheeks turned pink.

"W-What were you angry about earlier?" she asked, finally finding her voice that got lost right after her embarrassing confession(about her kissing him back). He leaned against the wall, looking around as he drew circles on her palm.

"I-I..." he sighed, "I was jealous....." he mumbled, Chaerin titled her head to get a better look of him, "After I came to drop you home, I actually came back..... To do just what I did earlier(Confess), since I'd been itching to do that since, God knows how long."

"You remember the last time we met at MBC? And... I said I had a surprise?" she nodded and he continued, "Well, I had prepared a setting for a rooftop dinner, and..... I well..." he shifted his gaze to Chaerin who already had her hands over as she gasped.

"Oh my God Kris! I-I didn't k-know!" she shook her head as she explained. Kris leaned over and kissed her temple as he softly whispered, "I know...."

"You said you were jealous.. Why?"

"Well, I came back.... Later and..." he snuggled closer as he took in her scent, "..... Well, GD sunbaenim came out from the door and I, well-" he let out a dry chuckle, "I felt jealous-" he got interrupted as he heard her laugh, "-What?"

"Nothing...." she giggled as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"A-Are you two um-" Chaerin felt him stiffen uncomfortably as he spoke.

"No." she sighed, "Jiyong oppa and I, we're....." she half heartedly smiled, "just friends"

She looked up as Kris didn't speak, she gently nudged him and he let out a relieved laugh, "What?" she pouted.

"I'm glad to hear that." he leaned in closer to kiss her for the second time, cherishing every moment, "You're beautiful...." he said in between his kisses as he tucked her stray hair behind her ear.

"Kris....." she squeaked, "I like you too." she felt him pull her closer and smile against her lips. She felt safe and happy in his arms, but a weird feeling kept distracting her from dwelling in THE moment, Jiyong oppa.... Jiyong oppa... NO! she mentally screamed at herself as she bit Kris's lower lip, He only considers you his friend, Chaerin.... Move on! She reminded herself as she ran her hand through his hair. I like Kris...

Kris Kris Kris......

 

 

 


 

 

Author's note: Guys! So sorry, I didn't get time to edit the chapter ( So there might be grammatical errors and etc etc)
I'll be going out of station on friday so, I'll try to update before that.
Btw, the number of subscribers are increasing everyday and I'm so overwhelmed.
This feels surreal. hehe.
Thank you for actually taking time to read my horribly written story.

 

PS- Listen to BH(Bom&Hi) All I want for Christmas. ( Love love loveeeee Lee Hi's voice, Bom? ummm... not so much.)
I WANT A MINZY SOLO NOW!!!!!!!!! Ungh.

 

With love~
E N X I E